Opprotunity to work in R&D as Group Leader at Dr. Reddy's Lab
Dr. Reddy's Lab
Work as Group Leader-R&D
Established in 1984, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with proven research capabilities. The company is vertically integrated with a presence across the pharmaceutical value chain. It produces finished dosage forms, active pharmaceutical ingredients and biotechnology products and markets them globally, with focus on India, US, Europe and Russia. The Company conducts research in the areas of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, inflammation and bacterial infection.
1. Review the literature and coordinate with IPM
2. Prioritize development of the formulation depending on urgency
3. Look at the patent landscape and the manufacturability of the product
4. Finalize the synthetic scheme of experiments
5. Plan and allocate resource as per project priorities within the team and assess the cost impact
6. Ensure compatibility between API and excipients
7. Review input document/interim reports
8. Prepare the reports after conducting various studies (like stability study and bioequivalence study) at every stage of the formulations development
9. Compile and send the results from pivotal studies to regulatory affairs department.
10. Prepare specifications for the raw materials and finished goods
11. Prepares the calibration schedule of the various instruments and ensure that it is followed properly in the lab
12. Prepare guidelines and SOPs as and when required and ensure that the team members work according to the SOPs, GMP and GLP
13. Train the team members in specific areas.
1. Required Education: M.Pharm/PhD in Pharmaceutics
2. Minimum Experience: 5-8 years of experience in formulations development
Experience: 5-8 years
Education: M.Pharm, PhD
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Research and Development
Unit: Integrated Product Development Organization
Job Expiry: Saturday, March 20, 2010
To Apply/Send your resume, CLICK HERE
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.