Invited Scientific Writer in Novartis Healthcare - Freshers may apply
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Scientific Writer
1. Prepares, abstracts, posters, slide sets, monographs, flash cards pub alerts, and other scientific resources working from various data sources including data tables and graphics, FIR reports clinical study reports, patient profiles etc..
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of above documents to meet customer expectation.
3. Manages assigned individual projects.
4. Builds working relationships and actively collaborates with key internal and external stakeholders to optimize feed-back and input towards high quality documents.
5. Complies with and support oncology scientific writing (OSW) group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
6. Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
7. Follows and tracks clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
8. Maintains records for all assigned projects including Datavision and other databases.
9. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
10. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
Minimum: University life science degree or equivalent is required.
Advanced degree or equivalent education/degree in life sciences/healthcare is desirable: Masters with 1-3 years of experience. PhD or degree in medicine (MBBS/ MD or equivalent) with 0-1 years of experience.
Experience: 0-3 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D, Development & Medical
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 89954BR
End Date: 4th Jan, 2012
To Apply CLICK HERE
If you are not able to find out job by above then, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.