Career opportunity to work as IPR Executive in Neuland Labs
Neuland is manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and provider of Contract Research Services. Neluand has been Preferred Source world wide for APIs and Intermediates for over 25 years. Neluand has 2 manufacturing plants which have been thrice each successfully inspected by USFDA. Their facilities have also been successfully inspected by German Health Authority and EDQM. Neluand has a R&D Centre which houses 130 scientists engaged in NCE custom synthesis work. The custom synthesis is complemented by 2 cGMP Kilo Labs, 1 non-GMP Kilo Lab and cGMP Pilot Plant. Neluand offer custom synthesis and manufacturing services to the Pharmaceutical industry. Neuland latest foray is in Generic peptide synthesis and we are currently offering Building Blocks to the market.
Post: Executive - IPR
1. Prior art searching: Identify relevant keywords and conduct preliminary searches to retrieve relevant patents.
2. Abstracting and Clustering: analyze the patent content to summarize their claims, topics, functions, or technologies
3. Patent infringement analysis and writing summary reports.
4. Preparing Orange Book Summary report.
5. Preparation of list of issues patent/patent application for all projects and checking the legal status weekly.
6. Freedom-to-operate searches for the new products before launching the products in the market.
7. Communication of weekly patent alerts on the different projects to concern group leaders.
Candidates qualified in M.Sc (Chemistry)/ M.Pharm with 2-3 years IPR experience in API Bulk Manufacturing Industry
Experience: 2-3 years
Education: M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: IPR
To Apply Online, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.