Medical Reviewer with Clinical Research require in Accenture
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Post: Medical Reviewer with Clinical Research
Responsible for ensuring that all Medical Review cases are processed in line with the SOPs and timelines as per the SLAs.
* Plan, organize, and manage daily work to meet service level timelines and deliverables.
* Perform daily responsibilities in accordance to all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), conventions and UCB policies.
* Review all forms and documents pertaining to a case for errors, missing information, legibility.
* Provide guidance to the team members on the expedited cases.
* Provide medical input on difficult adverse event cases.
* Review and quality control of the serious and expedited cases as well as non serious cases.
* Responsible for submitting the final version of the Aggregate Safety Report to the client.
* Ensure US drug safety reporting regulations, ICH guidelines, and Client SOPs are applied by the team members to adverse event case reporting
* Evaluate team members’ adverse event case reports for performance improvement.
* Adjust to changing regulatory environment.
* Identify, support, and implement continuous improvement activities.
* Responsible for escalating the issues or tasks outside the normal scope of work.
* Ensure effective and efficient resource utilization.
* Define or interpret day-to-day business objectives.
Other Responsibilities –
* Responsible for the championing of process enhancements to the team, and to senior management, functional and business leaders
* Responsible for compliance and quality.
* Identifies business development opportunities and communicates them to the Client Account Lead and senior management.
* Manages Service Improvement Programmes within the Delivery operation.
* Responsible for functional Operations staff and for maintaining headcount to the agreed plan.
* Recognised as having expert knowledge and vision in Client Delivery Operation.
* Ensures team attrition is at acceptable targets
Experience: 7-12 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MBBS
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: IT
Compensation: Rupees 2,00,000 - 5,00,000
E-mail your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.