INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS, INDIA [IPAI] is providing professional training in Patent Law and Practice for candidates to appear for Indian Patent Agents Examination June 2020, conducted by Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Govt. of India) through Patent Offices and obtaining qualifications necessary to practice as a Patent Agent under the Patent Act and Rules.
ENQUIRE NOW >>
CAREER SCOPE FOR PATENT AGENTS
1. Patent Agent's can file International Patent Applications (PCT) on behalf of Indian Applicants.
2. Foreign Applicants can file Patent in India through an Indian Patent Agent only.
3. Patent Specification Drafting is outsourced to Indian Patent Agents from US, Canada, Australia and Europe
4. Patent agent can work as a Freelancer in Patent specification drafting for Indian & Foreign IP Law Firms
5. Very Attractive Remuneration/Salary package for Regd. Patent Agents in Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Engineering, Other R & D Firms.
6. Patent Agents can start their own IP Law Firms and Consultancy Services.
7. Chance to work English Speaking Foreign Law Firms as In-House Drafting Attorney
<< ENQUIRE NOW >>
Degree holders in Science(All Science subjects), Pharmacy, Engineering, and Technology.
[No Age Bar]
The qualifying examination shall consist of the following papers and marks, namely: -
Paper I – Patent Act and Rules-100 marks,
Paper II- Drafting and interpretation of Patent specification and other documents -100 marks and
Viva-Voce 50 marks: Total 250 Marks.
Patent Agent Exam Structure
Paper -I (Two Hours) Objective type; Multiple Choice Questions having one and/or more than one option correct.
Paper-II (Three Hours) Descriptive and
Viva-Voce. Schedule for Viva-Voce examination will be announced after the completion of written examination. Only those candidates who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in each paper will be allowed to appear for Viva-Voce. Separate list for same would be provided.
A candidate shall be required to secure a minimum of fifty marks in Paper-I and Paper-II and shall be declared to have passed the examination only if he obtains an aggregate of sixty per cent of the total marks.
For further details and application Form E-mail to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org, or WhatsApp Your Name, Address and Email id to 9810395199 OR 8700790678
Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) shall issue a separate certificate of training.
PATENT LAW & PRACTICE
INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS, INDIA. (IPAI) Web: www.ipaindia.co.in
ENQUIRE NOW >>
INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS, INDIA. (IPAI)