PharmaTutor had conducted Pharma Ascent, Pre GPAT Mock Test on 5th of August 2018. Students from various colleges and universities were participated in this test. Out of all below ten are top scorers of this test:
Admac Lifesciences, a part of Admac Group Of Companies is a specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to Oncology, engaged in the development, manufacture and commercialization of pharmaceutical products at affordable prices. We, at Admac Lifesciences aim to facilitate hospitals and other healthcare organizations to maximize their potential with our innovative quality healthcare products. We provide a wide array of customized solutions right from conceptualization, to planning , designing, to project management of hospitals with optimal operationalisation and clientele satisfaction.
Post : QA Head
Sentiss is committed to providing the best quality pharmaceutical products primarily in the Ophthalmic, ENT and Inhalation segments. Over the past 25 years, by exhibiting commitment and showcasing our winning culture, Sentiss has evolved tremendously and is recognized as the third best Ophthalmic Company (IMS 2015) in Russia. Sentiss’ footprint on the world map is a testimony to its quality philosophy and practice of product differentiation. Sentiss strives to be a global leader in its core segment and continues to expand its operations in Russia, CIS, Europe, USA and Indian markets. Sentiss has a quality workforce of 700+ people across multiple geographies. Sentiss is recognized as one of the Top 100 Great Places to Work in India in 2015.
Post : Assistant Manager – Technology Transfer
PharmaTutor.org is going to conduct an online competition focusing on various pharma entrance exams such as GPAT, GATE, NIPER-JEE, CET, MAHE, Bits-exam, NMAT and others.
This competition will be held on 5th August, 2018. This event is one of the pharma initiative from PharmaTutor.org
B.Pharm 3rd and 4th year students are eligible to register for this exam; M.Pharm students may also participate in this contest. Anyone who is preparing for any pharma entrances, can participate in this competition.
There is NO FEES AND CHARGES for participation in this event. We are organizing such event to provide guidelines to young minds for success.
Salient Features -
* This test is online, so anyone can appear for it from any part of the India.
* This test will contain 150 GPAT level MCQs.
* Paper is set by Ph.D level professor
* Chance to compete with candidates of all India level just before GPAT
* TOP RANKS WILL BE PROVIDED.
* TOP 10 RANKS CAN JOIN OUR ONLINE CRACK GPAT PROGRAM IN FREE.
* All other qualifiers can join our ONLINE CRACK GPAT PROGRAM in 20% Discount.
How to Register:
Fill up the registration form given below. Examination link with username & password will be emailed to you before 1 day of exam on your registered email id.
LAST DATE TO REGISTER: 31st July, 2018
For any more info, you may write on email@example.com
or call on +91-9558719834
MAXIMIZE COMPETITION LEVEL BY ENCOURAGING ALL YOUR BATCHMATES AND PHARMAMATES FOR TAKING PART IN THIS EVENT.
INSTITUTE OF GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES INDIA
Global accredited training & certification provider
Approved by QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI), GOVT OF INDIA
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Glimpse of Programmes:
(Duration: 12 months Mode: Regular)
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacovigilance
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer System Validation
Faculty of Product Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharma Product Management*
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management*
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health and Hospital Management
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (Medical Lab Technician)
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding
- CPC Examination Training
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Processing & Preservation
For the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
*Confirmed placement after 45 days of course duration under special Scheme of Earn While you Learn for limited Seats. The selection for admission will be based on personal Interview by the Selection Committee. Placement will also be confirmed for all selected candidates before the commencement of the course.
* Full Time/Part time Class Room Programmes
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Any Life Science Graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc in science disciplines
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
IGMPI Alumni are working with Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, +9120 2427175, 4375280 / email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number. Last date for application is 16th July.
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Established in 1985, Acme group is one of the leading healthcare enterprises with core competency in the field of contract manufacturing of medicinal formulations and wellness products. Acme’s capabilities, encompasses manufacturing of human and veterinary medicinal formulation in solid, dosage forms. The wellness products include cosmetics and artificial sweetener formulations. Effective strategies, understanding of Customer’s requirements, innovation in products and above all providing quality and best services are the bulwarks of the group.
Hetero Drugs established in the year 1993, with the motto to be the best in the API manufacturing, Hetero today embodies the vision of a top notch player in developing and commercialising products catering to a variety of therapeutic categories, integrating into a leading finished dosage manufacturer. True to the Statement, "Where the Future Started Yesterday", with a foresight on the current trends in the Pharmaceutical Market, Hetero has grown from strength to strength, combining its Research Strengths, Manufacturing Capabilities ,Human Resources and well established quality management system.
The University offers MBA Pharmaceutical Management. This educational program aims at developing trained professionals with requisite skills in planning and operating management techniques; diagnosing and solving management problems; and acquiring consultancy skills, with a view to preparing them to manage pharmaceutical industrial units. The in-take capacity of the program is 60.
As the program has set high standards of management education in the pharmaceutical management sector, it has attained the status of a premier program in the country. Our students go for training and placement to a large number of pharmaceutical organisations.
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post : Sr. Executive/Executive – QA (Validation)