Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Post: Research Executive( Job Number: 13000IPT)
The person needs to have tissue culture, molecular biology and cell biology expertise to carry out scientific investigations in relevant areas that are of interest to Unilever. Work experience in the areas of microscopy, imaging and skin biology would be preferred. The person should be dynamic, scientifically ambitious and will be expected to interact closely with other team members both internally and extended (Unilever).
1. Development or establishment of new relevant cell biology related assays.
2. Independent analysis , interpretation and collation of experimental results
3. Ensure the depth and breadth in experimentation; adopt approaches from recent advances from external literature for problem solving.
4. Derive mechanistic insights from key lead with hypothetical driven experiments.
5. Extending expertise into other area of Unilever relevance
M.Sc. Biology, Microbiology with 1 to 2 years experience
Experience: 1-2 Years
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 30th Sep, 2013
Click Here To Apply Online
See All Other Jobs in our Database