Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. The company’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time Bayer creates value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
Post: Associate Director, IUS Brand Management
1. Assist in developing and implementing 3-year Customer Plan in conjunction with Sales and ensure plan optimization including successful Sales POA meetings, product launches, convention strategy, marketing materials (print, internet,), identifying and maximizing industry synergies(advocacy groups, societies and KOL).
2. Provide input to 3 year Brand Plans and evaluate commercial viability of future products and line extensions within customer segments.
3. Assist in identifying, selecting and managing advertising agencies, ensure development of successful marketing materials and customer programs, manage accompanying budget, maintain history to ensure consistent image and ensure communication to sales force on strategies to optimize materials and programs.
4. Responsible for maintaining customer segment expertise, represents current and future customer needs and identify customer segment market research needs.
5. Collaborate with counterparts in other BUs/Sales to leverage customer-facing synergies, interface with support functions as needed to execute programs (PR, Medical Affairs…) including sales POA meetings.
6. Define and monitor performance metrics for assigned products with Brand and Sales Teams, Market Research and BA
- Bachelors degree required
- MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- 7+ years total US experience in pharmaceuticals/medical device setting
- Minimum of 5 years marketing with emphasis on health care providers
- Extensive experience interacting directly with field sales organization and managed market
- Previous experience launching major brand in US strongly preferred
Experience : 7+ years
Location : US-NJ-Wayne
Education : B.Pharm, BS, MBA
Functional Area: Sales
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
End Date: 28th Sept., 2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database