Ultratech India Limited is a FDA, GMP & ISO certified manufacturer that caters to worldwide pharma markets for products across the pharmaceutical value chain ranging from a wide range of Pharmaceutical Formulations in various dosage forms ( Tablets, Capsules, Syrups, Injections, Nasal Sprays, Metered Dose Inhalers) to Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and upto advanced drug intermediates.
Ultratech also provides Custom research and manufacturing services (CRAMS) and undertakes Custom Synthesis for new molecules, Process Development work of Bulk Actives as well as for Pharmaceutical dosages, Private labeling and Contract manufacturing.
Post: Q.C. Chemist / Officer
1. Perform sampling of incoming raw materials for release testing.
2. Perform tests and inspections on incoming raw materials, in-process materials and finished products in according with approved procedures and compendial monographs.
3. Accurately document data and test results in appropriate logbooks, notebooks or result sheets.
4. Assist in execution of IQ/OQ/PQ protocols for laboratory instruments.
5. Write, review and update standard operating procedures at the direction of Management.
6. Perform routine maintenance and calibration of lab equipment as needed.
7. Review and check analytical data generated by other analysts.
8. Follow standard operating procedures/stndard test methods when performing assigned tasks.
9. Assist with compliance activities including investigation for Out of Specification (OOS) QC results
10. Prepare samples and documentation for submission to external test laboratories.
11. Assure accurate and timely input of QC data to information systems, databases and records.
12. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as necessary
1. Working knowledge of wet chemistry and lab instrumentation.
2. Strong attention to detail.
3. Knowledge of cGMP regulations pertaining to laboratory.
4. Readiness to work in shift, if required; and ability to work flexible hours to meet the demands of the business.
5. Must be proficient with MS Office applications & Emails.
6. Capable of maintaining clear and concise laboratory records.
7. Must be proficient with Literature survey, library as well as internet.
8. Strong oral/written communication skills.
9. Ability to work well with and cooperate with others within the organization.
Qualification: M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry/M.Sc Chemistry/B.Sc Chemistry
Certification: FDA approval in testing of Chemicals & Instrumentation.
Experience: For Executive - Minimum 3-7 yrs in QC and instrumentation in Pharma formulations or bulk drugs unit.
Contact: Mrs.Vaishali Patil - 022-27892736
Ms. Samrudhi - 022- 27891443
Experience: 3-7 years
Education: M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry/M.Sc Chemistry/B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: QC
End Date: 27th May, 2011
You can also mail your CVs to, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database