CONTRACTUAL RECRUITMENT Applications is invited as scheduled below for filling up of the following posts under National Health Mission, Dhenkanal on contractual basis for a term of 11 months with monthly remuneration as noted against each as per approval under PIP and subject to renewal as per OSH&FW Society norms basing on the-performance and subsistence of the programme. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the Scheme. Lower age limit is 21 years as on dt.01.09.2023
Post: Pharmacist- RBSK
No. of Posts: 04
Age limit: Up to 38 years
Salary: 14,544 + P.I
Date of Interview: Invite application through Speed post & Register post only
Must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha /equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from Govt. Medical College & Hospitals of the State/any other recognized private institutions duly approved by A.I.C.T.E and examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board.
Eligible Candidates for the above post, who are interested, may appear for registration on the date as mentioned against each post with duly filled application form along with other documents. Registration timing will be from 10.00 a.m to 11.00 a.m only on Walk-in-Interview dates. No application form shall be entertained after scheduled timing of registration.
The applicants need to send their applications through Speed post / Registered post only in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents so as to reach on or before 22.09.2023 at 5.30 p.m to
the O/o the Chief District Medical & P.H Officer, Dhenkanal
with the envelope superscripted clearly the name of the post applied for.
This office will not be held responsible for any postal delay. No personal correspondence / Enquiry will be entertained in this matter. Number of vacancies under this advertisement is provisional which may increase or decrease depending upon the actual vacancy. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel / reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience may register their names for the interview in between 10.00 A.M. to 11 A.M. of the date(s) mentioned against each post. No registration will be allowed in any case after scheduled time of registration. After short listing basing on the required eligibility criteria, the candidates may be required to stay back for next process of selection. If the number of candidates registered will be high, then the next process of selection will be scheduled for other date, which will be notified to the candidates on the date of registration.
- Candidates are required to come for interview with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: dhenkanal.nic.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Adhaar card / Passport etc.) duly self attested respectively. Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- the applicants need to send their applications through Speed post / Registered post only in the prescribed format alongwith all relevant documents so as to reach on or before 22.09.2023 at 5.30 p.m to the O/o the Chief District Medical & P.H Officer, Dhenkanal with the envelope superscripted clearly the name of the post applied for.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, application form etc. can be downloaded from the official website,
- Overage/Underage and under qualification in the prescribed educational qualification shall be rejected.
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of submission of application, without which they will not be eligible for appearing interview. NOC issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted. NOC must be specific for the post, S/He applying and must be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information / documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH & FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances/ misbehavior/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible to apply.
- No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through e-mail / Notice Board.
- The panel for above positions shall remain valid for similar post.
- Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereon
- The result of the recruitment will be published in the official website dhenkanal.nic.in.
- In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA,CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form. Certificate towards AICTE/UGC recognition of Institutions/ Universities shall also be submitted at the time of submission of application form, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
- Incomplete application in any form will be rejected. Non submission of certificate/documents along with the application form shall be liable for rejection.
- The candidates securing 50% & more marks in Final Panel Merit list shall be kept in the Panel with the validity of 01 year from the date of its approval. The panel for above position shall also remain valid for similar post Is in other programmes under NHM ambit with same educational qualification & same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society.
N.B:- Age Relaxation and Additional Weightage of Marks for the applications who are employees of the OSH & FW Society:
A. To avail the benefit of age relaxation and weightage, employees concerned
should have completed at least three terms of contractual services (11 months each) under the OSH&FW Society.
B. The remarks recorded in PAR of the employee concerned must be “Outstanding “or “Very Good” for the preceding 03(three) terms of contractual services under the OSH&FW Society.
c. The age relaxation for the applied post in respect of the employees of the OSH&FW Society shall be allowed @ 1 year for each contractual term of service in the Society upto maximum of 10 years, over and above the maximum age limit prescribed in the Advertisement for the said post, subject to an age ceiling of 55 years.
d. Employees of the OSH&FW Society who have cleared all the steps in the recruitment process upto the final level of selection shall be eligible for award of grace marks to the extent of 01 percentage of the total marks of examinations for each completed term of services upto a maximum of 10 percentage of the total marks which shall be added to the total marks secured by the said employees.
See All Other Jobs in our Database