The following post is to be filled up on purely temporary basis on consolidated salary, under the ICMR funded project “Global Burden of Disease-Substance Abuse Disorder” Under Dr. Indranil Saha, Scientist-E and P.I. of the project.
Post : Research Associate -III
Qualification & Experience (As per ICMR guidelines) : Ph.D. / MD / MS / MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M.S. / M.Pharma / ME / M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal.
Monthly Consolidated Emoluments : Rs. 66,960/- consolidated [Rs.54,000/- + (HRA 24%) Rs. 12,960/-]
Age : Not exceeding 35 years
Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may report on the date of interview along with an application in prescribed format affixing recent passport size photograph and attaching Bio-data showing academic record, work experience, along with self attested copies of relevant certificates for the Walk-in-Interview at the below given address.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. The candidates may carry with him/her filled in application (in the prescribed format attached) affixing a passport size photograph along with self attested photocopies of credentials. The candidate should also submit all certificates/ testimonials in original for verification. Those who fails to bring the Original Certificates will not be considered for written test/walk-in-interview.
2. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST and OBC (Govt, of India non creamy layer certificate) candidates against the reserved post and also to retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including project) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons as prescribed in ICMR project Recruitment Rule dated 04.10.2016.
3. Candidates experience as mandatory requirement should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment and the duration of his/ her engagement in the project.
4. If already engaged in service, the application need to be forwarded by the Head (P.I.).
5. All posts are contractual for the duration offered with a consolidated salary only. The engagement may be renewed after every specific period of the time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement. No additional benefit other than fixed consolidated pay will be provided.
6. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments or continuation of his/her services in the same or any other project.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/walk-in-interview.
8. The Director, I-CAM, reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
9. Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR website and will be updated from time to time.
Walk in Interview
Date : 11th October, 2022
Reporting time for registration & screening : 11:30 A.M
Time of Interview/Written Test* : 12:00 P.M
*If the number of candidates are more than 30 no. the recruitment will be made through written test.
Venue : ICMR-Centre for Ageing & Mental Health Block DP-1, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091
10. Date of written test/interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing for written test/ interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database