NCCS invites applications from the eligible candidates who are interested in pursuing research in Biological Sciences, having one of the following qualifications to undertake Project Training as a part of their dissertation work/course curriculum at this Institute.
Project Training Programme
From January - 2023 to June -2023 (SIX MONTHS) OR January - 2023 to December - 2023 (ONE YEAR) session
• Students who are in the final year of the B.Tech., B.Pharm or Integrated M.Sc.
• The students who are pursuing M.Sc., M.Pharm, M.Tech. and are in the first year of the degree.
• The M.B.B.S./B.V.Sc. OR M.D/M.V.Sc. qualified candidates who are interested in translational clinical research.
Candidates who have completed or will be completing their post-graduation before the training session starts (except M.B.B.S./ B.V.Sc. OR.,M.D/M.V.Sc.) are not eligible. Candidates should apply online. While applying online, the following documents (Size : Less that 2 MB) are required to be uploaded :
1) A Photo
2) All Bachelor’s degree mark sheets & recent last Semester mark sheet.
3) A certificate from the Head of the Department/ Principal of College/ University/ Educational Institute in the prescribed format attached as Annexure –A (see below) on the Letter Head.
4) Aadhar Card OR Pan Card OR College ID.
1. Students should apply Online. Form Link : nccs.res.in/Career/2 Students facing issues for receiving OTP while registering online, may use mail-id other than gmail-id. For any other technical query while applying online, please send an email to email@example.com mentioning the subject as, “Project Training Application Query.” All further announcements / details pertaining to this process shall be published ONLY on https://nccs.res.in from time to time.
2. NCCS will not give any stipend and does not charge any fees for the Project Training.
3. Hostel Accommodation is available on sharing basis @ Rs. 100=00 per day, on first cum first serve basis.
4. Candidates willing to undergo the project training for a minimum period of 5 OR 10 months (during their post-graduation) for this session may apply. Students planning to undergo training for less than 5 OR 10 months should not apply. This is a full-time training programme, and part-time students will not be entertained.
5. Applications received without Annexure – A (HOD Certificate) will not be considered for selection. This clause does not apply to MBBS, MD, MV.Sc. & BV.Sc. qualified candidates.
6. All precautionary measures should be followed as directed by the Government and NCCS from time to time during their work at NCCS. Physical distancing should be observed at all times. Wearing a mask is mandatory (in the lab and campus).
7. Only those students who have taken two doses of Vaccines of Covid 19 are eligible to apply for this programme. Covid-19 vaccine certificate is required to be produced at the time of joining.
8. Students should keep a watch for any new updates on the national, their home state and Maharashtra News before booking the tickets.
Last date for receipt of online applications : 04.11.2022
Date of publishing of Selected Candidates : 22.11.2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database