Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. (UPMSCL) is registered under the Companies Act 2013 and set up with a seed capital of Rs. 20 Crores from the state exchequer. It is headed by an IAS officer and acts as the nodal organization for centralized procurement and distribution of drugs and equipment to Government Health Facilities in UttarPradesh.
UPMSCL is inviting applications from eligible candidates for positions on Deputation/Contractual basis.
Post : General Manager (Quality Control)
No. of Post : 01 UR
Mode of Recruitment : Deputation / Contractual
Essential Qualification : MD/M.Pharma
Age Limit : 45
Monthy fixed honoraria Slab (INR) : 78800- 140000
Post Qualification : Applicant must have minimum 10 years work experience in Quality Control, out of which 5 years quality control of medical supplies
How to Apply
1. Candidate those had already applied in the month of September 2021, April 2022 and May 2022, need not apply again.
2. Interested Candidates must send their application form in the prescribed format along with self attested relevant document by speed post/registered AD from Indian Postal Department by mentioning on the envelop “ Application for the (Post Name)” to, GM (AHL), SUDA Bhawan 7/23 sector -7 Gomti nagar extention, Lucknow PIN:226010. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained.
i. [Please Note: Attached CV with application form shall be interpreted only for the additional information, and eligibility of the candidates shall be determined based on the information provided on the application form. Any claim to take into consideration the information provided in the CV shall not be considered. Applications received through other sources shall be deemed invalid.]
3. Application not received on prescribed format will be rejected. Application format may be download from the wesite:- upmsc.in/career/applicationformat .
a) Regular government employees are encouraged to apply on deputation
b) Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person.
c) In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying.If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, UPMSCL is NOT responsible in such cases.
d) The name of the candidate, his / her father / husband name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets.
e) Candidates should send duly filled Application Form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc.
f) Any request for change of address and enclosing supporting documents later on will not be entertained.
g) Candidates are requested to retain one copy of dully filled application form & other testimonials with them.
h) Incomplete applications and those not supported by self attested copies of certificates, are liable to be summarily rejected.
i) Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for any postal delay.
4. Regular government employees are encouraged to apply on deputation. In case of selection of the candidate on deputation, NOC would be required from the parent department at the time of interview. 5. Vacancies shall be subject to the State Reservation Policy of Uttar Pradesh.
6. Candidates having domicile of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category must submit the Caste certificate along with permanent residential proof issued by the competent authority. Candidate having domicile of other state will be treated under Un-reserved category.
7. For open market positions it will be on a contractual basis, initially for a period of three years, extendable thereafter, based on performance and subject to further approval by UPMSCL. For deputation positions, it will be guided by the deputation rules.
8. UPMSCL reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. The number of vacant positions may vary at any stage during the recruitment process.
9. If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the U.P. Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates
10. Please note September 24, 2022 shall be taken as reference date for computing age, qualification, experience, etc.
11. Personal interview process shall be carried out for the selection of the above position.
12. Maximum 10 candidates shall be shortlisted for final interviews, in case the number of eligible candidates is more than 10, a preliminary evaluation process will be decided for short listing best 10 candidates for final personal interviews. Preliminary Evaluation Process for Merit list a) Highest Percentage Marks obtain in Essential Qualification (25 Marks) b) Having Desirable Qualification (5 Marks) c) Working Experience (10 Marks) d) Experience of govt sector (10 Marks)
13. UPMSCL will not provide any transportation or transportation cost to the eligible candidates for to attend written test or in final personal interview.
14. Candidate applying on deputation shall be given preference in the selection of the above positions.
*Age relaxation shall be provided as per the State Reservation Policy.
*Age relaxation for a candidate applying on Deputation shall be in accordance with Govt. of UP Service Norms.
The Last Date of Submission of Application is Ocober 24, 2022, at 05.00 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database