Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world.
Post : Area Sales Manager
The position is of a team handling role and you will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands with benefits of brands and collaborating with KOLs.
• To Achieve Objectives Consistently through effective Planning, setting ambitious sales goal Analyzing data on past performance & projecting predictable performance for future by adherence to the company’s compliance standards.
• Recruit, build & nurture Talent in team by Identifying Individual strength.
• To Coach, Mentor team & there by add value to improve Skill & performance of the team.
• Build sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
• Help create and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develop CRM strategy, which shall change Belief & Behavior of HCP.
• Effective execution of Marketing campaigns in order to build Conviction which shall change belief & behavior of HCP. Ability to share feedback with Marketing team about competition, strategy execution of team as a part of feedback.
• Strong scientific acumen & communication skill for effective Performance Ability to collaborate effectively across team.
• Understanding of Key account Management & ability to drive team performance by designing effective execution plan
• Ensure the availability of products through distributors and other channels as required to service the patients.
• Timely Mapping of Area Potential & Ability to create action plan in coordination with team member.
• High Accountability towards Performance, Ability to drive Mix of performance for area .
• Prepare and submit sales & other reports on timely basis, analyze sales trend, Customer Coverage, reports, forecasts & documents to support the team for Improved results towards achieving Objectives.
• Review and analyze customer prescriptions / product sales and establish improvement plan to develop subordinates
• Follow up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Collaborate with other departments to ensure a timely resolution
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/Pharmacy
• Total experience of 5-8 years of Pharmaceutical sales.
• Preferably 2 years of experience as Area Sales Manager (People Leader).
• People Reporting – 6 -7 Members team reporting
• Reporting To: Regional Business Manager
Experience : 2 years
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm
Location : Vishakhapatnam, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 30th September, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database