Bioclinica is utilizing data and technology to enable more efficient trial conduct. We are looking at ways to reduce the size of the trials, provide greater clarity into the effect of the drug, and to reduce the amount of complexity in the trial. We do this by improving trial design and utilizing advanced analytics to identify patients who would be high responders for a particular clinical trial.
Post : Clinical Business Analyst
The Clinical Business Analyst will work closely with Bioclinica experts to define the needs and specifications that drive a client configuration.
Supports Client Configuration Management by:
• Understanding the unique needs of the Imaging business units
• Gathering and documenting requirements from scientific teams, project teams and other stake holders for a client configuration.
• Creating client configuration specifications.
• Providing guidance and clarification to the configuration and validation teams on the requirements.
• Providing support for validation, UAT testing, installation and deployment of software
• Document and store all specifications appropriately.
Supports Product Management by:
• Developing a deep understanding of business processes and product functionality
• Collaborating closely with the product management team on all aspects of the system.
• Providing input to the product team to support defining enhancements and new features.
• Attending training sessions on new system features.
• Supporting the resolution of service now tickets when appropriate
Supports Clinical Project Management and Operations departments by:
• Attending study kick off meetings for new projects.
• Providing end users training and acting as SME for support
• Support process and change requests
• Providing support with client demonstrations
• Working with operational teams to identify and address areas of operational efficiency; this requires a deep understanding of the business and operational processes
Provides leadership by:
• Presenting to senior management, business unit leaders and customers
• Providing management and oversight to the release schedule including resource allocation and capacity modelling.
• Monitors delivery metrics and trends to provide continual ongoing improvement to the department.
• Collaborating closely with the other managers in CCM group to support all aspects of the client releases.
Performs supervisory functions by
• Communicating job expectations
• Planning, monitoring and appraising job results
• Coaching, counseling and disciplining staff
• Initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures
• Approving direct reports time sheets, requests for time off and/or overtime
• Performing timely performance evaluations of direct reports
• Coordinating and conducting new hire interviews; facilitating hiring decision
• Training new hires on departmental processes and responsibilities
• Training and coaching staff to function in their current role as well as developing them for future career advancement within the organization.
Maintain quality service and departmental standards by
• Reading, understanding, and adhering to organizational standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Assisting in establishing and enforcing departmental standards
Contribute to team effort by :
• Working with internal staff to resolve issues
• Exploring new opportunities to add value to organization and departmental processes
• Helping others to achieve results
• Performing other duties as assigned
Maintain technical and industry knowledge by:
• Attending and participating in applicable company-sponsored training
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required (2+ years relevant experience and training at Bioclinica, Inc. may be considered in lieu of a degree).
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Medical Writer, Project Manager, Business Analyst or other position working collaboratively across business stakeholders, technology organizations and customers in a global environment.
• Previous clinical trial experience and a working knowledge of clinical trial process preferred.
• Previous experience with medical imaging preferred.
• Experience in developing configuration specifications for software applications highly desirable
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work in group setting and independently; ability to adjust to changing priorities.
• Ability to make sound judgments.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong documentation and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
Additional Information :
Experience : 2+ years
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
End Date : 30th September, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database