National Institute of Technology Hamirpur is one of the thirty NITs of the country, established in 1986 as Regional Engineering College, as a joint and cooperative enterprise of the Govt. of India and Govt. of Himachal Pradesh. The goals of the institute as embodied in the logo are truly remarkable in their scope of vision. The college provide Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate Education in Engineering, Sciences & Humanities; fostering the spirit of national integration among the students, a close interaction with industry and a strong emphasis on research, both basic and applied.
Post : Pharmacist
No of post : 01 (UR-01)
Scale of Pay : PB 1 (Rs 5,200-20,200) with Grade Pay Rs 2800/-
(Grade Pay, Band Pay) (Level-05 as per 7th CPC)
Age limit : 27 years
Qualification, Experience Essential:
i. 10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects from recognized Board or University
ii. 2 Years Diploma with First Class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with minimum two years experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy.
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma.)
iii. Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
General Instructions and Information
1. The age limit and qualification/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of the online application.
2. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post; he/she should mention the relevant post(s) on the online performa for applying to the post. However, separate application generated online for each post must be submitted.
3. Application Fee: All applications must be accompanied by a non refundable processing fee of Rs 1000/- except SC/ST/PWD and Women Candidates. Fee deposit is to be made only through on-line mode and receipt (print out) of payment shall have to be attached with application form.
4. Candidates should satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the qualification and experience etc. laid down in the advertisement.
In MHRD notification No. F35-5/2018-TS. Ill, dated 20th February, 2019, (link for the same is available on the website nith.ac.in), the Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruitments in some of the posts, is First Class Bachelor's Degree/ First Class Diploma.
• In case first class is not mentioned in Degree/ Diploma Certificate/Marks sheet, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
• Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/University will not be considered / allowed for determination of eligibility.
• In case the candidate has passed and secured CGPA under any other point scale (other than 10 point scale), then certificate issued by the authorized signatory (not the Mentor/Supervisor/Head of the Department) of the Institute/University to the effect of having secured first class in such degree must be attached. Alternately, the CGPA may be equivalently converted on 10 point scale for determination of eligibility.
• In case, where % age of marks is required, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least required %age of marks in aggregate.
• The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be awarded by a recognized University/lnstitute.
5. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information/documents and photograph. It is the responsibility of the candidate to asses his/her own eligibility to the post(s) for which he/she is appearing in accordance with the advertisement, if it is detected at any time in future, during the process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed RRs which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatever reasons; his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated immediately.
6. Age relaxation :
a. Age relaxation for candidates belonging to the different reserve categories will be made as per Government of India rules.
b. Age relaxation for Departmental Candidates shall be to the extent of five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.
7. As per MHRD, Gol, letter No. F.35-5 / 2018-ts.lll, dated 20th February, 2019, B (iii) Regular staff of NIT Hamirpur, who are otherwise eligible, shall be allowed to participate in the selection process irrespective of age and percentage of marks. This will be applicable to the regular staff of NIT Hamirpur, who were appointed before the date of implementation of RRs in NITs including Model RRs (2012).
8. Mere possession of the prescribed qualification and experience does not ensure that the candidate would be called for interview/Selection.
9. The Institute reserve the right to conduct the written screening test (qualifying in nature), if the number of applicants is large for any post. Further, the Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of screening test, skill test, qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, as per criteria decided by scrutiny committee/lnstitute.
10. All the future correspondence regarding the date of for written screening test and/or interview shall be uploaded on Institute website (nith.ac.in) only. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to monitor the same on regular basis on Institute website.
11. The list of eligible and short-listed candidates will be displayed on the Institute website.
12. Personal Interview shall be conducted for all advertised posts as per provisions contained in First Statutes of NITs and further clarified by the Ministry of HRD vide its letter no. F.No. 35-4/2016-TS.III dated 4th April, 2016.
For More Info Go Next Page...
13. Persons serving in Government and Semi-Government organizations must send their applications complete in all respect through proper channel by speed post or Registered post. However, an advance copy of the same may be submitted before last date of receipt of application. They are required to submit NOC at the time of appearing for interview. In the event of selection, the appointment letter will be issued only after getting the vigilance & integrity clearance certificate from the concerned competent authority.
14. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised posts and rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
15. No T.A./D.A. shall be paid for attending the for screening written test and/or interview.
16. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
17. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence of any form will be treated as disqualification for the post applied.
18. The Caste/Tribe/Community certificates in the proforma prescribed and issued by any of the authorities stated in the OM No. 36012/6/88-Estt. (SCT) dated 24.4.1990 and O.M. No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (Res.) dated 15.11.1993 will only be accepted as sufficient proof in support of a candidate’s claim for belonging to Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Other Backward Class.
Relevant Caste/Tribe/Community certificates are required to be submitted with duly completed application form. No other certificate will be accepted as a sufficient proof
19. OBC certificate issued on or after 1st April, 2019 shall only be considered for reservation under OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category.
20. The persons with disability (PWD) shall be required to submit the Disability/Medical Certificate in the proforma prescribed and issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment as per Government of India norms with duly completed application form. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation under this category. The certificate will be rejected if the disability is less than 40%.
21. Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) certificate issued on or after 1st April, 2019 shall be considered for reservation under EWS category, if gross family annual income is below Rs. 8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the assets as mentioned in Gol, No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated 31st January, 2019 shall also be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income. The Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) certificates in the proforma prescribed and issued by any of the authorities stated in the OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt. (Res) dated 31.1.2019 will only be accepted as sufficient proof in support of a candidate’s claim for belonging to EWSs. EWSs certificates are required to be submitted with duly completed application form. No other certificate will be accepted as a sufficient proof.
22. Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of presentation and/or interview for verification.
23. Any revision in Recruitment Rules for the said post or other relevant notifications, if any, issued by MHRD shall also be applicable.
24. In case of any inadvertent/advertent mistake in the process of selection; which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer letter/ appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/cancel/withdraw any communication mode to the candidate (s).
25. Candidature of candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria could be be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice. Candidature of Applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the recruitment process.
26. Only selected candidates will be informed through speed post/email by the authority.
27. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Hon'ble High Court of Judicature at Shimla.
How to apply:
The candidate need to apply in the online recruitment portal of Institute website: recruitment.nith.ac.in/ from 27th September, 2019 to 28th October, 2019 upto 05.30 P.M.
Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
1. Registration and Login: To fill up the on-line application form, the candidate needs to register himself at online recruitment portal of Institute website (recruitment.nith.ac.in/) and then to fill up the application form by login on the portal as per instructions given on website. On the event, candidate intends to apply for more than one post then he has to list all such posts on the same page.
2. Photograph & Signature: While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph (max 300kb) & signature (max 100kb) and information regarding payment of fee.
3. Payment of Processing Fee: (not applicable for SC/ST/PWD and Women Candidates).
• For successful on-line submission of application, payment details are required.
• The candidates who are exempted from application processing fee are also required to update the fee exemption status on the same page.
• After filling the application, the candidate has to pay the requisite application fee through SBI collect.
4. During this process, the candidate has to fill the SB Collect Reference Number alongwith date, by clicking on application fee on recruitment portal.
5. Only after paying the application processing fee or updating the exemption status the candidate shall be allowed to take a printout of filled application form(s).
6. No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online fee/application is submitted successfully.
7. The hard copy of online application form along with self-attested photocopies of all the degrees/certificates & supporting documents and print out of the payment receipt should reach in the office of
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
Hamirpur-177 005, (H.P.) India.
by hand / speed post / registered post on or before 08th Nov., 2019 by 05.30 P.M.
The envelope containing the application be super scribed as
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF____________
IN THE DEPARTMENT OF "___________________
8. It may be noted that a candidate's application only in soft copy will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photooopies of the relevant documents and print out of the receipt of payment is not received on or before 08th Nov., 2019 by 05.30 PM. The applications received after the due date will not be considered and rejected straight way.
9. Application forms received without supporting copies of degrees/certificates/ documents will be summarily rejected.
10. NIT Hamirpur will not be responsible for any reason of delay related to on-line process of application within the last date on account of system error or any other cause.
11. In case candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
Opening date of online submission of application : 27th September, 2019
Closing date of online submission of application : 28th October, 2019 by 05.30 P.M.
Last date of receipt of hardcopy of application along with requisite documents : 08th November, 2019 by 05.30 P.M
See All Other Jobs in our Database