Recruitment for Pharmacist at National Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur is one of the thirty NITs of the country, established in 1986 as Regional Engineering College, as a joint and cooperative enterprise of the Govt. of India and Govt. of Himachal Pradesh. The goals of the institute as embodied in the logo are truly remarkable in their scope of vision. The college provide Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate Education in Engineering, Sciences & Humanities; fostering the spirit of national integration among the students, a close interaction with industry and a strong emphasis on research, both basic and applied.
Post : Pharmacist
No of post : 01 (UR-01)
Scale of Pay : PB 1 (Rs 5,200-20,200) with Grade Pay Rs 2800/-
(Grade Pay, Band Pay) (Level-05 as per 7th CPC)
Age limit : 27 years
Qualification, Experience Essential:
i. 10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects from recognized Board or University
ii. 2 Years Diploma with First Class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with minimum two years experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy.
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma.)
iii. Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
General Instructions and Information
1. The age limit and qualification/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of the online application.
2. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post; he/she should mention the relevant post(s) on the online performa for applying to the post. However, separate application generated online for each post must be submitted.
3. Application Fee: All applications must be accompanied by a non refundable processing fee of Rs 1000/- except SC/ST/PWD and Women Candidates. Fee deposit is to be made only through on-line mode and receipt (print out) of payment shall have to be attached with application form.
4. Candidates should satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the qualification and experience etc. laid down in the advertisement.
In MHRD notification No. F35-5/2018-TS. Ill, dated 20th February, 2019, (link for the same is available on the website nith.ac.in), the Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruitments in some of the posts, is First Class Bachelor's Degree/ First Class Diploma.
• In case first class is not mentioned in Degree/ Diploma Certificate/Marks sheet, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
• Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/University will not be considered / allowed for determination of eligibility.
• In case the candidate has passed and secured CGPA under any other point scale (other than 10 point scale), then certificate issued by the authorized signatory (not the Mentor/Supervisor/Head of the Department) of the Institute/University to the effect of having secured first class in such degree must be attached. Alternately, the CGPA may be equivalently converted on 10 point scale for determination of eligibility.
• In case, where % age of marks is required, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least required %age of marks in aggregate.
• The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be awarded by a recognized University/lnstitute.
5. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information/documents and photograph. It is the responsibility of the candidate to asses his/her own eligibility to the post(s) for which he/she is appearing in accordance with the advertisement, if it is detected at any time in future, during the process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed RRs which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatever reasons; his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated immediately.
6. Age relaxation :
a. Age relaxation for candidates belonging to the different reserve categories will be made as per Government of India rules.
b. Age relaxation for Departmental Candidates shall be to the extent of five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.
7. As per MHRD, Gol, letter No. F.35-5 / 2018-ts.lll, dated 20th February, 2019, B (iii) Regular staff of NIT Hamirpur, who are otherwise eligible, shall be allowed to participate in the selection process irrespective of age and percentage of marks. This will be applicable to the regular staff of NIT Hamirpur, who were appointed before the date of implementation of RRs in NITs including Model RRs (2012).
8. Mere possession of the prescribed qualification and experience does not ensure that the candidate would be called for interview/Selection.
9. The Institute reserve the right to conduct the written screening test (qualifying in nature), if the number of applicants is large for any post. Further, the Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of screening test, skill test, qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, as per criteria decided by scrutiny committee/lnstitute.
10. All the future correspondence regarding the date of for written screening test and/or interview shall be uploaded on Institute website (nith.ac.in) only. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to monitor the same on regular basis on Institute website.
11. The list of eligible and short-listed candidates will be displayed on the Institute website.
12. Personal Interview shall be conducted for all advertised posts as per provisions contained in First Statutes of NITs and further clarified by the Ministry of HRD vide its letter no. F.No. 35-4/2016-TS.III dated 4th April, 2016.
For More Info Go Next Page...