Opportunity for Ph.D in Pharmacology as Senior Research Officer at CDSA | Salary Rs.80,000 pm
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) is an extramural unit of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) and has been established as a not-for-profit society to provide cost affective, high quality preclinical and clinical product development support services to meet the country’s growing healthcare needs. It will tend enterprises; particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation and facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products.
Post : Senior Research Officer (Regulatory Affairs)
Emoluments : Rs.80, 000 per month consolidated
Duration : six months, likely to be extended as per the requirement of the project.
Location : CDSA, Faridabad
Age : Not exceeding 45 years
Qualifications and Experience
MD /Ph.D. in Pharmacology from a recognized medical college/ University.
Desirable : Knowledge of the Indian Regulatory space (DCGI, CDSCO, pharmaceutical companies, etc.) or any previous experience in working with them.
• Coordinate and work closely with all the niche centers and members of the Regulatory Working Cell (DCGI, DBT, ICMR, etc.)
• Assist the members of the Regulatory Cell by conducting background research and preparing background documents pertaining to relevant regulatory policies and guidelines both nationally and internationally on different subject areas as advised by the Regulatory Working Cell.
• Ability to conduct situational analysis/gap analysis of the Indian Regulatory space and be able to present the findings (through power-point presentations/other means) in a coherent manner.
• Assist with all internal/external communications as required.
• Any other activities such as organizing meetings/conferences as may be required by the Regulatory Working Cell.
• Effective communication skills,
• the provision of timely and accurate information to stakeholders
• Understanding of GCP, regulations, and guidelines
• Fair and ethical.
• Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and present the findings
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Business computer skills (MS Word, Excel, e-mail)
For More Info Go Next Page...