Johnson & Johnson looking for General Marketing Manager | MBA
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : General Marketing Manager-Skin Health
Johnson and Johnson are hiring for Marketing Head for Beauty Franchise based in Mumbai.
This person will lead one of the 2 priority categories identified globally by J&J as a focus for growth and investment. The incumbent will have the opportunity to shape new brands as well as new business models and drive innovation in marketing for J&J.
• Develop the Franchise Vision and strategies that ensure long-term profitable growth and efficient P&L management for Beauty franchise. Seek opportunities for brand extensions and portfolio enhancement. Be accountable for the healthy franchise growth in terms of financials, brand-wise profitability targets, brand equity measures and product portfolio.
• Develop and oversee the execution of an Integrated Marketing Plan for the Beauty franchise that is aligned with the defined Global Brand Spotlight & Positioning for the Beauty franchise. Balance the global focus with the local needs of India and deliver a marketing focus that supports enterprise goals while remaining profitable. Scan the competitor environment, for trends, initiatives and opportunities - provide relevant insights and help shape new solutions.
• You would interact closely with the regional and global franchise teams to ensure India’s needs are articulated clearly and will provide a clear strategic direction for India that aligns the entire organization against a common goal. Lead development of key strategic partnerships, both internally with Regional Marketing counterparts and externally with Global Agencies and Global Content/Media Partners. He / she will also be responsible for contributing to the brand strategy for the Region along with the Regional Franchise Leadership team.
• Lead cross-agency team to develop an Integrated Marketing Communication Plan that is rooted in consumer insights. The regular works which are part of communication, such as platform agnostic creative ideas, scripts, creatives, activations and media plan, needs to be evolved as part of the overall. Build in stronger digital and analytics insights and optimization to make effective brand decisions.
• Liaise closely with multiple cross-functional teams (Sales Team to activate marketing strategy in the local environments; Regulatory & Compliance Teams to ensure adherence to all regulations applicable; Supply Chain and Quality Teams for demonstrating distribution/network efficiencies; cross-sector Medical & Pharma counterparts to demonstrate on opportunities, systems and processes). Create and communicate an inspiring message to gain followership across the enterprise.
• He/she would lead a team of 3 direct reports (mix of Marketing Manager and Senior Brand managers). He/she is expected to inspire, direct, motivate, coach and develop the team to achieve/exceed business objectives, and ensure an appropriate cultural balance in the team. He/she would be accountable for driving meaningful performance & development conversations with the team members, and commit to their performance enhancement, capability development & career growth in the organization.
• Qualification: MBA from Premier institutes
• 9 to 10 years of marketing experience in reputed fast-moving consumer product companies, preferably multinational companies. Experience in Skincare/ beauty would be preferred
• A stint in sales at the initial stage of the career would help.
• Experience in providing marketing thought leadership – taking consumer insight and using it to drive thinking and good decisions
• Proven skill in P&L management/delivery. Demonstrated financial acumen in making effective business decisions
• Global brand experience – experience in working in a global capacity and collaborating with regional groups would be helpful
• Experience in marketing in a digital world (precision marketing, audience data strategy, social media, e-commerce, analytics)
• Successful navigation of complex matrixed environments and cross functional teams
• Proven track record of team leadership and people development
• Passion to be a brand-builder – passionate about establishing a beloved brand for the consumer and building a legacy
• Strategic forward-thinking – bring thought leadership to the marketing group
• Innovative leader – be a modern marketer
• Analytics and insights driven thinker – ability to use analytics and data to drive informed decisions and strategies
• Influential and collaborative leader – ability to influence across the enterprise to gain consensus with key partners (local and global)
• Global focus and mindset – recognize and respond to the unique differences in different regions/countries
• Comfort with ambiguity and risk
• Talent developer – develops future leaders
Experience : 5+ Years
Qualification : MBA
Location : Maharashtra Greater Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 10th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database