Career for Pharmacist at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Pharmacist
• Coordinate for calibration/validation/maintenance of pharmacy instruments / equipments and maintainence of records in coordination with E & M department.
• Authorize entry of staff and visitors to pharmacy if necessary only and accompany them during pharmacy visit.
• Maintain records of all clinical supplies, Investigational Products (IP) and other IP related supplies.
• Maintenance of daily and monthly pharmacy cleaning activities.
• Receipt, Identification and storage of Investigational products.
• Obtain randomization schedule from biostatistician before the start of the study.
• Dispensing of Investigational products according to the randomization schedule.
• Administration of investigational products to the study subjects
• Accountability of Investigational Products.
• Archiving of Investigational Products.
• Disposal/return of the Investigational Product.
• Preparation of labels as required for the handling of IPs.
• Coordinate with Investigator as required.
• To carry out any other responsibility as and when assigned by the Head-Human Pharmacology Unit / Head of Syngene Clinical Development Team
• Syngene Clinical Supply Unit (SCSU) Area Cleaning and Monitoring Temperature and humidity
Additional Information :
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 15th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database