Career for Senior Scientist at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with proven research capabilities. The company is vertically integrated with a presence across the pharmaceutical value chain. It produces finished dosage forms, active pharmaceutical ingredients and biotechnology products and markets them globally, with focus on India, US, Europe and Russia. The Company conducts research in the areas of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, inflammation and bacterial infection.
Post : Senior Scientist
Key Responsibilities :
- For carrying out method development, method validation and investigation, using mass spectrometer and other characterisation tools.
- Will be responsible for carrying out work in GMP lab.
- Identification of unknown impurities in optimisation batches.
- Responsible for making structure elucidation and characterisation reports collating data from different spectroscopic techniques.
- For transferring analytical methods to QC within stipulated time.
- Support plant during investigation and for troubleshooting issues related to pertaining techniques.
Quantitation using MRM, SIM using LC/MS/MS
HRMS and Orbitrap experience preferred
Method development and validation for quantitation methods
Impurity profiling, peptide sequencing and proteomics analysis
Investigation and method transfer to QC
Interpretation of Mass, NMR and other spectroscopic data.
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Job Expiry: October 10, 2017
See all Other Jobs in Our Database