Job for Principal at S.D. College of Science
Plan and present suitable learning experiences for all students. Monitor students in different school- related settings. Oversee and analyse student outcome in physics. Convey and interact with parents,students,staff and community. Develop, select and change instructional materials and plans to attain all students requirements. Provide educational environment commensurate to physical, social, intellectual and emotional development of children. Stimulate to maintain and enhance professional competence. Maintain and manage apt records and follow needed methods and practices, supervise suitable use and care of materials, equipment and facilities. Participate in meeting and perform on staff committees as needed. Analyze and grade students laboratory work,class work,papers and assignments. Compile, administer and ensure to grade examinations along with assign work to others. Maintain and update student attendance records, grades and varied required records.
Post : Principal
1. To promote the conprehensive development of the instructions as head of institution.
2. To recruit the teaching and non-teaching staff based on the requirements of the department.
3. To review salary fixation norms as and when required, keeping in mind the practices in and around college.
4. To mange all teaching and non- teaching staff.
5. To depute teaching and technical staff for refreshers courses, higher studies and arranging for suitable training in the campus.
6. To conduct HOD's meeting at regular intervals to know the state of affairs- both academic and non-academics.
7. To plan for campus placement through training and placement officer.
8. To review students result and academic performance.
9. To take enough precaution so that the teaching staff cannot leave the services in middle of the semester/year. To go round the class rooms to ensure that the class work is being conducted effectively.
10. To conduct Governing body and academic meetings.
11. To decide the requirement of furniture , lab equipment, staff, additional space, etc... and enlightening the management about the requirement and getting the budget.
12. To conduct Fresher's day , Pharmacy day, college day, Republic day, Independence day and others functions.
13. To get budget sanction for books and journal.
14. To check the academic registers and diaries maintained by teaching staff.
15. To instruct the teaching staff through a schedule to conduct annual stock verification of lab equipment.
16. To monitor all the activities of the examination section.
17. To promote the brand building of the Institution by adopting new technologies.
As per the norms of P.C.I and AICTE for B.Pharma course.
Qualification : Ph.D
Location : Ganiyawali, Road, Atrauli, Aligarh,Uttar Pradesh.
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 10th November, 2020
Send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
S.D. College of Science
See All Other Jobs in our Database