Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 11,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
Post : Manager - Analytical Development
• The AD-SI is an experienced development scientist who leads and guides teams at the operating level and can with oversight;
* take all projects in small molecule portfolio for commercial supply
* back up a project where needed
* take temporary project assignments
* work with other SIs to help finding solutions for projects
• The AD-SI is the project manager overseeing and managing the project strategy for AD.
• The AD-SI is the single point of contact for AD and the analytical expert in the commercial product teams
• Single point of contact or AD and the analytical expert in the commercial product teams.
• Oversees and manages the project strategy for AD and translates project strategy needs into AD functional task, deliverables and timelines.
• Leading the analytical commercial product teams.
• Assures appropriate analytical understanding/knowledge and scientific rigour for assigned commercial projects leveraging relevant science and risk-based approaches.
• Connects in seamless manner as required to other relevant analytical/functions/stakeholders to ensure commercial product challenges are addressed
• Responsible for specification setting/justification and management.
• Escalates potential issues to management and serves as analytical strategist and coordinator in crisis management situations.
• Ensures management of change control for analytical deliverables.
• Uses the described processes to develop and maintain a quality product based on the actual guidelines and standard operating procedures
• Aligns the analytical technical content across each section of the commercial dossiers. Answer relevant questions and support Health Authority inspections and customer audits as necessary.
• Responsible for analytical project budget.
• As requested, develop strategies, implement activities to achieve departmental goals; contribute to improve business/work processes across organization
• Act as a mentor to less experience colleagues
• Graduation in Pharmacy or life science
• 6+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry / Regulatory Affairs /Quality Assurance / related services
• At least 2+ years’ experience in managing projects & leading a team (people management)
Experience : 6+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, BSc
Location : Mumbai, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Analytical Development
End Date : 30th October, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database