Vacancy for Group Head in Research & Development at Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble is the innovation leader in our industry. Virtually all the organic sales growth we’ve delivered in the past nine years has come from new brands and new or improved product innovation. We continually strengthen our innovation capability and pipeline by investing two times more, on average, than our major competitors.
P&G. We interact with more than five million consumers each year in nearly 60 countries around the world. We conduct over 15,000 research studies every year. We invest more than $350 million a year in consumer understanding. This results in insights that tell us where the innovation opportunities are and how to serve and communicate with consumers.
Post : Group Head- Research & Development
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Role & Responsibility:
• Responsible for the design and execution of regulatory compliance strategies for several product categories across India Subcontinent Markets including objectives, work plans, landmarks and deliverables.
• Have expert knowledge of all relevant legislation for India across multiple Sectors / Categories. Integrate this knowledge to ensure smart regulatory compliance and creative regulatory strategies to support innovation and business building initiatives.
• Provide leadership to the Regulatory Affairs department to accomplish key business objectives. Develop, communicate, and build consensus for regulatory goals that are in alignment with the business units and SMO. Communicate with other company departments to ensure registration component needs and timing are met. Serve as a cross-functional leader and subject matter expert in Regulatory Compliance
• Collaborate with a variety of management levels including senior management on significant matters, often requiring the coordination of activity across various business units. Lead the resolution complex issues and business opportunities. Align issue management strategies with SMO Leadership Team and partners with Line Management deliver goals.
• Actively identify regulatory and/or influencing opportunities. Leads Company or Industry-wide efforts to influence existing or upcoming regulations. Lead, manage and participate in meetings with regulatory authorities and industry associations.
• Lead, coach and develop a team of regulatory managers.
• Master’s degree in life sciences, environmental sciences or Pharma with minimum 8 years of experience working in Regulatory Affairs in a FMCG company.
• Have sound knowledge of Indian Regulations on Cosmetics and non-cosmetics including D&C act; Legal Metrology and BIS standards.
• Experience in working / representing company within Industry Associations/Government Department/ Authorities (state and central) and BIS standards
• Excellent communication skills
Strong stakeholder and people management skills
• Detail oriented, Flexible, Result Oriented ownership of work, analytical mindset, interpersonal and negotiating skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines and anticipate and resolve issues on a daily basis
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 10th November, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database