Vacancy for B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Research Specialist at Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble is the innovation leader in our industry. Virtually all the organic sales growth we’ve delivered in the past nine years has come from new brands and new or improved product innovation. We continually strengthen our innovation capability and pipeline by investing two times more, on average, than our major competitors.
P&G. We interact with more than five million consumers each year in nearly 60 countries around the world. We conduct over 15,000 research studies every year. We invest more than $350 million a year in consumer understanding. This results in insights that tell us where the innovation opportunities are and how to serve and communicate with consumers.
Post : Research Specialist
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Have good knowledge on India regulations including D&C act, BIS and Legal Metrology.
• Provides technical support in managing issues.
• Provides day-to-day support to superiors and senior staff to ensure compliance with existing regulatory policies.
• Initiate and complete product registrations, formula and artwork compliance assessments, monitoring and notifications of regulatory changes using standard CBAs.
• Able to handle pressure situations
• Bachelor’s or Masters degree in science or Pharma with minimum 5 years of experience in Artwork approvals and managing Legal metrology related issues.
• Have sound knowledge of Indian Regulations on Cosmetics and non-cosmetics including D&C act; Legal Metrology and BIS standards.
• Attention to details and excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented, Flexible, Result Oriented.
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 20th November, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database