Require Research Scientist at Baxter
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries.
Post : Research Scientist I- Preclinical(PK & PD)
Scientist with expertise in Regulatory Toxicology and pharmacokinetics. As a technical expert, apply an in-depth understanding of toxicology and pharmacokinetics to find solutions to solve technical challenges or move projects forward. Provide assistance and interpretation of project results to team members and other business unit personnel. Studies, designs and recommendations reflect impact by and to diverse disciplines. Comfortable with working with external partners globally. In-depth knowledge in toxicology and pharmacokinetics, risk assessments expertise recommended.
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Under direction of senior scientific staff, create innovative products/ processes/methods through novel combinations of expertise within the organization.
• Reach conclusions based on research analysis and incorporate recommendations into larger projects. Apply advanced techniques to solving difficult problems.
• Approve technical feasibility of complex design concepts within area of expertise; advise management regarding appropriate action.
• Independently plan, execute and manage projects/programs that both span multiple disciplines and utilize established methods, techniques or approaches.
• Should have knowledge as well experience in designing of ADME studies as well as interpretation of ADME data for various products using various statistical analysis tools
• Implement new or improved techniques and procedures around specific tasks; write and implement SOP's. Implement research outlines for large scientific projects. Apply state-of-the-art techniques in toxicology and pharmacokinetics expertise to develop new or improved products.
• Shares research outcomes, methodology and cycle-time reduction methods with team members and other divisional personnel
• Masters (preferably M Pharm, pharmacology, MSc in biological disciplines) with at least 14+ years, or PhD with 10+ years in relevant discipline required.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant Quality System Regulations and other regulatory requirements related to research and development (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
• In addition to having an in-depth knowledge and understanding of GxP and related regulations and guidance, is able to provide expert insights
• Must possess working knowledge of specific scientific discipline governing day-to-day activities.
• Must be able to able to carry out strategy and vision set by upper management and be able to communicate the vision to more junior associates.
• Ability to make routine and some less routine decisions independently.
• Can effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Ability to break down technical processes and effectively delegate to junior team members.
• Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to shift gears between projects comfortably.
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 20th November, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database