Job Openings for Pharmacy graduates as Junior Technical Superintendent at ISM | Salary upto Rs 1,12,400/- pm
The Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) constituted under Institute of Technology Act, 1961 is administered through IIT Council-the apex body, Government of India under the Chairmanship of Honourable Minister, MoHRD for uniform and smooth governance of Pan-IIT in our country. The Indian School of Mines was formally opened on 9th December 1926, by Lord Irwin, the then Viceroy of India to address the need for trained manpower related to mining activities in the country with disciplines of Mining and Applied Geology. In 1967 it was granted the status of a deemed to be university under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956. Since its establishment, IIT(ISM) has undergone considerable expansion of its activities, and presently it can be considered as a total technology education institute.
Post : Junior Technical Superintendent (Medical )
No of post : 02 (UR-1, SC-1)
Pay Level in 7th CPC pay matrix : Pay Level – 6 / (Rs. 35400-112400/-)
Maximum Age Limit : 35 Years
Educational Qualifications and Experience
i) 4-years Bachelors’ Degree in Pharmacy with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point
ii) Minimum 5 years relevant experience at the level of Sr. Technician (Hospital) in Pay Level 5 (Pre-revised Pay Band – 1 Grade Pay: Rs. 2800) or equivalent.
Desirable : Experience of Hospital/Health Centres run by reputed residential educational institutions.
1. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and Divyang candidates against reserved posts shall be admissible as per Government of India Norms.
2. In the case of candidates who have served the Institute or other IITs/NITs/CFTIs etc. for at least three years on a regular post, the maximum age limit may be relaxed by 5 years. (No age relaxation for the employees from private organisations shall be admissible under this clause) Age relaxation as per GoI norms shall also be admissible to the regular employees of Central/State Governments; Ex-Servicemen etc.
3. (a) The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for selection process.
(b) Fulfillment of qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process.
(c) The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
4. (a) The SC/ST/ OBCs-NCL are required to attach a copy of the Caste Certificate with the application in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India [A copy of the same certificate shall be collected before the interview (wherever applicable), failing which the candidate concerned may not be allowed for his/ her personal interview.
(b) OBCs-NCL certificate issued only on or after 01.04.2019 will be considered.
(c) The Institute follows the reservation norms as per GOI rules for SC/ ST/ OBC/EWS and Divyangs. Central Govt. approved list of SC, ST and OBC categories is applicable at IIT (ISM), Dhanbad.
5. The closing date for submission of application shall be considered the cut-off date for age, educational qualification and experience etc.
6. The Institute reserves the right to assign/ transfer the selected candidates to any section/department within the Institute and appointments will be offered accordingly.
7. (a) The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in the case of candidates serving in Government Departments/ IITs/ NITs/ Central Autonomous Bodies in analogous positions.
(b) Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s).
8. The selection process will be as under:
Part-A: The candidates eligible on the basis of their qualification will be called to appear in the Screening Test (objective type) – 100 marks – for shortlisting the candidates for Practical Skill Test of qualifying nature. The candidates declared qualified in the Practical Skill Test will be called to appear in the Main Examination.
Part-B: Main Examination – 100 marks
Step I: Written Test - 80 marks
Step II: Computer Proficiency Test - 20 marks
Total - 100 marks
A merit list of candidates who will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test. The Committee(s) constituted to conduct the Screening Test, Practical Trade Test, Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test will decide the minimum qualifying marks/standards for the aforesaid tests in accordance with the number of vacancies and performance of the candidates and its decision shall be final.
9. No TA will be paid for written/Computer/skill tests.
10. The candidates recommended for interview for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) will be paid for the train journey by AC-III Tier by the shortest direct route on submission of claim and tickets.
11. Recruitment Fee and mode of payment: Recruitment fee to be paid through SBI collect link available on the website of the Institute (www.iitism.ac.in) : Rs. 500/- Note: Female candidates and SC/ST/Divyang/Ex-Service men eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of recruitment fee.
12. Applications are to be submitted online through application module available on the Institute’s website iitism.ac.in under the head “Recruitment” and the requisite documents (Photograph/ Receipt of fee payment/Degrees/mark sheets/experience certificate/category certificate etc.) should be uploaded in pdf format. Signed copy of the printout of duly submitted application form with all attachments is also required to be submitted/sent to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, Dhanbad – 826 004 (Jharkhand) before the scheduled date and time in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of …………………………….” (Name of the post)
13. Legal disputes, if any, regarding the above will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Dhanbad only.
Closing date for submission of online application : 04.12.2019
Last date for submission of signed copy of downloaded copy of duly filled in online application form with all enclosures : 14.12.2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database