Recruitment for M.Pharm, M.Sc in Quality Assurance at CMSS
Central Medical Services Society (CMSS) has been established with the approval of Cabinet on 24.08.2011 as a Central Procurement Agency (CPA) to streamline drug procurement and distribution system of Department of Health & Family Welfare (DoHFW), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and to eliminate existing deficiencies. The Mission of the Society is to procure high quality health sector goods in a transparent and cost-effective manner in line with the directives of the Government of India and ensure timely and un-interrupted supply of health sector goods & services for State Government and Union Territories.
Post : General Manager - Quality Assurance
Tenure of Post : For a period not exceeding 5 years, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
Emoluments : Rs. 1,50,000/- per month (Consolidated-all inclusive)
Age limit : Up to 55 years on the last date of receipt of application.
Essential Educational Qualification and Experience for direct recruitment
A) M. Pharma/ M.Sc(Chemistry)/Post Graduate in Bio-Technology with minimum 15 years of experience out of which at least 05 years of experience in inspection, testing & quality assurance of drugs, vaccines and other healthcare products goods for the purpose of procurement there of, Working Knowledge and experience of Ms Office applications.
B) Proficiency in modern Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and E-procurement system is desirable
C) Conversant with GFR.
Probation period : 6 (Six) months
Period of appointment : For retention/continuation, review of performance after every year by the DG & CEO and the Governing Body of the Society. However, services can be terminated by serving one month’s notice.
Annual increase in salary : 5% subject to satisfactory performance.
1) To ensure that all procured goods are of the highest quality and meet the specifications as per the purchase order.
2) To ensure that the quality does not deteriorate during storage and distribution.
3) To put in place excellent, quality assurance system through the procurement cycle starting from sourcing till final distribution to ensure the quality of health sector goods.
4) Providing advice on all technical issues relating to procurement of Health Sector Goods.
5) Formulating the generic specifications of health sector goods in consultation with all stakeholders and its up-gradation from time to time.
6) To conduct inspection & testing of contracted goods to ensure supply as per contract specifications.
7) Assessment of vendors, vendor rating and registration of suppliers to maintain directory of suppliers.
8) Creation of unified standards for inspection of manufactures and suppliers to assess compliance with good manufacturing practices (GMP).
9) Assessment and empanelment of external inspection agencies.
10) To provide inputs to the Supply Chain Management System.
11) E-procurement relating to quality assurance issues.
12) Other duties as specified or assigned by the Director General /CEO.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...