Recruitment for Consultants at Regional Centre for Biotechnology
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The position of Consultant (Scientific & Technical) will on contract, initially be for a duration of one year which may be extended /curtailed as per the requirement of the Centre and at the discretion of the Competent Authority. However, the total tenure of Consultant shall not exceed three years from the date of joining the Centre.
2. The position is subject to periodic evaluation of the performance of the incumbent and if on such evaluation the performance is not found to be satisfactory, the contract will be terminated with one month notice.
3. The appointment of Consultant will be on full-time basis and he/she will not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of consultancy.
4. The contract may be terminated by either party by giving one month advance notice in writing.
5. The incumbent will be required to conform to the rules and regulations of RCB in force from time to time and follow the discipline rules of the Centre failing which the contract may be withdrawn at any point of time.
6. The incumbent will not be considered to be a permanent employee of the Center and conferment of this appointment will not imply any assurance or guarantee for regular employment in the Centre. The incumbent shall not claim for regularization or absorption in the Centre. However, the incumbent may apply for the advertised posts subject to meeting eligibility criteria for the post and as per institutional policy.
7. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University.
8. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No- Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
9. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
11. Vacancy shown above is indicative only and the number may increase or decrease as per the requirement of the Centre and at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
12. Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. The candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will only be called for written test/interview and/or skill test. In case a large number of applications are received for the post, the Screening Committee may limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification or alternatively may arrange written screening tests for short-listing the candidates. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
13. The incumbent will be entitled for leave and medical benefits as admissible to of the contractual staff of the Centre. The unavailed leave cannot be carried forward or for encashment.
14. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Faridabad, Haryana.
Interested candidates should fill their applications online with the requisite non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) latest by 07.11.2019. Refund of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions may be claimed upto 1 month from the last date of submission of applications, after that no request will be entertained.
See All Other Jobs in our Database