National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Sr. Research Follow (SRF)
Stipend/ Consolidated Salary : (Rs. 35000/- + 24% HRA)
Essential qualification : MBBS/M.Pharm
Age limit : Not exceeding 35 years of age
Desirable : Experience and knowledge of regulatory requirements for drug development, clinical studies, systematic review, standard treatment guidelines, rational use.
1. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University. Age relaxtion for women upto 2 years.
2. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
5. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organizalions are not eligible.
6. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
7. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
8. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
Walk-in-Interview on 11.11.2019 between 09.00 hrs. and 11.00 hrs. for the following vacancies under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project at NIRRH, J. M. Street Road, Parel, Mumbai 400012.
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health,
Indian Council of Medical Research,
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
See All Other Jobs in our Database