Career for Senior Medical Writer in Global Development at Novo Nordisk | Ph.D, M.Sc, M.Pharm
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Senior Medical Writer in Global Development
The key responsibilities in this position will be to perform medical writing tasks including preparation of Clinical Trial Reports (CTRs), clinical trial results presentations for distribution to clinical investigators. Also, you need to perform publication planning task. You will also contribute to knowledge sharing, skill building and good collaboration with stakeholders and colleagues and contribute to ongoing improvements in cross-functional and global collaboration and sharing of better practices and knowledge.
The tasks will to a large extent be performed independently in agreement with the immediate superior and Clinical Reporting. The Medical Writer will act as Project Manager for the task in question, and in accordance with project goals, Novo Nordisk SOPs and applicable internal and external requirements. The job requires good communication and analytical skills. In order to meet timelines, the medical writer must be good at planning own work, and be proactive when problems arise and seek help and advice from relevant people within GD GSC as well as within GD, Headquarter.
• Post Graduate (PhD, MSc, M Pharm, MD, DDS, DVM or equivalent)
• ≥4 years of experience with scientific research methodology, including designing and conducting experiments, and analysing and reporting experimental results
• Experience with scientific writing in English (publications for peer reviewed journals or equivalent)
• Experience working within a global setting
• Strong understanding of external requirements related to regulatory documents
• Experience from the pharmaceutical /CRO industry
• Relevant experience with drug application processes to FDA and EMEA
Qualification : Ph.D, M.Sc, M.Pharm, MD, DDS, DVM
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Global Development
End Date : 20th November, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database