Job openings for Pharmacists (12 posts) in UHSR
Online applications are invited for recruitment to various Groups A, B & C posts from the eligible candidates at Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences* Rohtak (Haryana).
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 12 (GC- 03, SC-03, BC-B-02, BC-A-02, BC-A(ESM)-01, Gen(ESM)-01)
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 + 3600/-G.P. (Pre-revised)
Age Limit : Age 18 to 42 years
i) 10+2 with Science subject
ii) B. Pharmacy from an institute approved by Pharmacy Council of India & All India Council for Technical Education
iii) Registered as Pharmacist with Haryana State Pharmacy Council.
iv) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
v) The preference will be given to higher qualification.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The services of the persons appointed against the above advertised posts will be governed by Rules & Regulations made under the Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak Act, 2008, as amended from time to time.
2. Date of written/screening tcst/intcrvicw schedule (wherever applicable) shall be displayed on the University website uhsr.ac.in. Therefore, all updates will be available on the login of the applicant. Notifications/updates will also be uploaded on the university web portal uhsnac.in. No separate intimations will be sent by post. Hence the applicants are advised to check the website regularly.
3. Documents to be uploaded at the time of submitting online applications in jpeg/jpg/bmp or png format:
Scanned copies of -
(i) Passport size photograph< 20 KB, width 160 pixels and height 200 pixels
(ii) Signature <20 KB, width 200 pixels and height 160 pixels.
(iii) Scanned copy of Matric certificate showing Date of Birth.
(iv) Scanned copy of essential qualifications certificates.
(v) . Scanned copy of Sport Gradation Certificate in case of Eligible Sports Person. Duly issued by the Competent Authority.
(vi) Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BC A/BCB/SC/ESM/DESM/DFF/PWD and women issued by Competent Authority.
(vii) Orphan Certificate issued by Tehsildar.
(viii) Widow Certificate issued by Tehsildar.
(ix) Vimukat Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis Certificate issued by Tehsildar.
(x) Experience Certificate issued by the concerned Appointing Authority.
(xi) Self-declaration/Undertaking in prescribed format for getting marks under socio-economic criteria mentioned in (i) under heading criteria for Selection, Examination & Syllabus.
(xii) Any other document, if required, to be uploaded at the time of filling of application form.
4. Documents to be produced at the time of scrutiny: -
(i) All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self attested copies of all these certificates.
(ii) Printed copy of online application form alongwith latest photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/ Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/PAN Card/ Aadhar Card etc.
(iii) Any other Certificate, on the basis of which eligibility claimed.
5. Details of application fee
For Male : Rs 600.00
For FeMale : Rs 300.00
Reserved Category of Haryana Domicile Only
For Male : Rs 150.00
For Female : Rs 75.00
Exempted from Payment of application Fee
6. Age limit for various posts will be as mentioned against each post in the table above.
Age relaxation of 05 years will be given to the SC/ST/BCA/BCB/Widowed or legally divorced women/Wives of military personnel who are disabled while in military service/Judicially separated women residing separately for more than two years.
Age relaxation of 10 years for persons with disability will be given as per Haryana Govt, policy/instructions issued from time to time and is restricted to Haryana domiciles only.
The upper age limit prescribed for appointment to any service or posts shall be relaxed in favor of ex-serviceman to the extent of his military service added by three years provided -
(a) He has rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than six months before his release; and
(b) He was released otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
7. Freedom fighters and their children/grand children: - This reservation will be available only if quota reserved for Ex-Servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled to that extent due to non-availability of suitable Ex-serviceman or their dependents or non-availability of suitable applicants from Backward Classes. Overall reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex- servicemen or from the Backward Classes for Freedom Fighters/ their children/grand-children will remain limited to 2% only. This benefit will be available to all grandchildren i.e. sons and daughters of sons and daughters (paternal as well as maternal) of the Freedom Fighters.
8. The applicants already in Govt./Semi Govt./Corporation or Autonomous Body Service should bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ not older than three months from their Head of Institute duly signed with stamp at the time of scrutiny/document verification (as the case may be) failing which the candidature of the applicant will not be considered.
9. Applicant must bring self-attested one set of printed application form submitted online along with all the original documents listed at serial number 4 above, at the time of scrutiny/verification or checking of documents.
Find more info on Next Page...