Opening for Quality Manager at PAREXEL
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post : Quality Manager
Job Description :
- Leads or supports development, implementation and management of PAREXEL strategic objectives.
- Contact for management and peers across the business to establish and maintain a communication framework that removes constraints and ensures timely and effective action related to matters of quality.
- Representation and leadership at Quality Review Boards, Quality Forums and other meetings that govern, maintain and improve the Technology Quality Management System (TQMS).
- Attend and support internal and client meetings to collaborate with, and participate in discussions related to quality. - Performs general and administrative tasks including accurate and timely completion of required reports.
- As quality manager collaborates with functional leads to design, re-engineer, implement and adopt the quality framework used across PAREXEL.
Candidate Profile :
- Advanced knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Exhibits competency across core project management activities including a strong focus on key performance indicators.]
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, business understanding, negotiation skills and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a customer-focused, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm. - Highly motivated, seeks opportunities for development, client-focused, and has the ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative, which includes making appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency when addressing problems in keeping with PAREXEL’s High Performance Culture.
- Culturally aware and ability to think and work globally; ability to lead a ‘virtual’ and global team, which may include travel across PAREXEL facilities worldwide.
- Intermediate desktop software skills (MS Office, Excel, Visio, Adobe PDF etc.).
Knowledge and Experience:
- Clinical trials and /or research work experience a must, with emphasis on GCP and technology compliance.
- Technology as it relates to clinical trial activities, including System Life Cycle process and applicable GCP regulations pertaining to Computer Systems.
- Educated to degree level (technology, biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or equivalent qualification, or 8+ years clinical research experience.
- Postgraduate degree in a science, technology or industry-related discipline preferred.
- Industry recognized qualification i.e., project management, Lean Six-Sigma, auditing and/or risk management
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.