Wockhardt is a true Indian Multi-National Company with a multi-ethnic workforce of 7500. Wockhardt Associates from 14 different nationalities globally. It has 3 research centers and 12 manufacturing plants, with businesses ranging from the manufacture and marketing of Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical formulations, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Vaccines. The company has successfully created an integrated multi-technology capability to manufacture, ail types of dosage forms including sterile injectables and lyophilized products, Highly skilled technicians operate 12 manufacturing facilities that are US FDA, UK MHRA'and EMEA compliant sites in India, the US and Europe. To meet the challenges we need dynamic team members to take care of Machines & Products activities at Daman (Formulation Plant).
Post: Manager - Assistant Manager KOL Engagement
Identifying, profiling and maintaining KOLs.
- 1 Developing regional KOLs. (these are office bearers of district chapters of various medical associations, regional speakers / trend setter at district level, KOLs attached to medical schools).
- Conducting regional CMEs (from content development to conducting local CMEs).
- Periodic scientific discussion, journal clubs, latest literature / articles with regional KOLs along with our field force.
- Support in execution of various product surveillances, epidemiological studies etc
- Handling product complaints by personally meeting and understanding the case, literature support and helping Dr to find out the reason.
- Support to KOLs in medical research or Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS).
- Supporting additional activities of Medical Affairs team
ESSENTIAL: Medical Graduate / B. Pharma/ MBBS
DESIRED: Experience in KOL Management
Minimum Relevant Experience: 4-5 years in Medical affairs or Medico Marketing
Language Requirements: English
Internal Customers: Marketing team, Field force, Training and Medical Advisors
External Customers: KOLs
Travel Requirements: 20 to 25 days/ month
Experience: 4-5 year
Functional Area: Sales
Industry Type: Pharma
Last Date: 25th October, 2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database