The JAMP group is a proud Canadian owned company with its international headquarters located in Boucherville, 20 minutes from downtown Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The JAMP Pharma Group is active in all sectors of the pharmaceutical industry with our JAMP Pharma Generics, Orimed branded products, our Wampole and Laboratoire Suisse natural health supplements and our Cosmetic Import beauty and personal care products. The JAMP Pharma Group has also made a major investment in biosimilars which is one of the fastest growing markets in the pharmaceutical industry.
Post : Assistant Manager
Qualification : B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Experience : 7-10 years
Department : Product Development (solid orals)
Location : Ahmedabad
Key Roles :
• Plan, execute, control and carry out projects with outsource CDO/CMO/CDMO partners to support the process of approval and launching new products in Canada and export market.
• Organise cross functional activities, ensuring completion of the project while adhering to regulatory and quality requirements specific to Canada and export countries.
• Co-ordination with clinical team to understand BE requirement and logistic team to arrange reference samples to partners.
• Tracking the project status and update the project tracker on regular basis.
• Need sound knowledge on F&D and basic analytical concepts understanding
• Literature search : DPD database, Patent database, NOC database, Pharmacopeias and related ICH and regulatory guidelines
• Primary review of draft manufacturing documents like MFR, BMR, Spec and stability protocols in accordance with development data and regulatory requirements.
Send profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database