Eris Lifesciences Ltd is the only publicly listed Indian pharmaceutical company with a pure-play domestic branded formulations business model. Established in 2007, Eris is by far the youngest company in the IPM Top-25. Our business ethos is based on two pillars – harnessing the power of cutting-edge science to bring evidence-based therapies to the market, and enabling our patients to take charge of their diagnoses and their lives through our patient care initiatives. Since inception, we have been focused on chronic and sub chronic lifestyle related therapies. We are a fully-integrated pan-India business with a strong focus on high-end super-specialist doctors and consulting physicians. Our revenues exceeded INR 1,200 crore for the year ended March 2021.
Post : Assistant General Manager - Medical Affairs (Neuro Psychiatry Division)
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the role is to lead the medical clusters by providing subject knowledge expertise for existing and new products, latest developments in the pharmaceutical industry and enable business growth through organizing high edge scientific activities.
Planning and Budgeting
- Conduct target goal setting workshops with the team for Medical Cluster’s scorecard, KPIs and objectives
- Direct overall operations effectively within budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered to relevant top management
- In case of product complaints, oversee investigation stakeholder management with various internal and external parties and communicate with doctors to explain ways to address the issues and further precautions to be taken for the cluster
Key Functional Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance of marketing and promotional materials from a medical accuracy standpoint - Keep oneself updated of the latest developments in the industry, new research papers published, other study materials and through participation in events / forums and share the relevant information and inputs to the marketing team.
- Lead the review and approval of all medical and product related information communicated to customers through various channel including online / digital marketing tools and applications for the Medical Cluster
- Develop training programs for field teams to equip them with deep understanding of the organizational product portfolio leading to higher sales force effectiveness
- Liaison with key opinion leaders, doctors and healthcare professionals related to the Medical Cluster to provide information about the organization and discuss key issues and emerging trends in the pharmaceutical industry
- Lead the field query resolution process and ensure accuracy of responses drafted by team. Communicate directly with doctors if required by providing clarifications and support depending on requirement - Study available epidemiological data, facilitate conducting of studies to generate unavailable data and share the reports with the medical community to foster evidence landscaping and to build brand credibility.
- Conduct and moderate workshops and other similar activities by mobilizing key opinion leaders (national and international) to support business
- Provide information required for external committee presentations for product approvals and participate in the meetings as required
- Manage projects related to pharmacovigilance activities and track completion within timelines
- Review workforce plan and organization structure for the function and make changes to the same in light of changing business priorities
- Articulate key performance indicators and competency requirements for team members
- Drive recruitment process for the function and conduct interviews for selection of right candidates
- Coach and mentor, provide challenging assignments and high visibility training for high performers
- Provide suitable redeployment and retraining opportunities for low performing team members and create an environment for solid citizens within the team to make the transition to being high performers
- Hold regular communication meetings with team to share organizational updates, functional priorities, performance updates, resolve issues, etc.
- Motivate teams to improve productivity, drive engagement in the team, and build a culture of high performance and meritocracy by recommending promotions for right candidates, and implementing an effective, fair and transparent talent management system
Education Qualifications : Post graduate degree in medicine (MD) (Pharmacologist)
Experience : 15 years of experience in handling medical partnering activities in Pharma Industry
Knowledge and Skills
- Functional/Domain related:
- Deep understanding of medical field, upcoming research areas
- Ability to cogently explain technical topics to non-medical stakeholders
- Understanding of the medical related regulatory environment and
- Behavioral :
- Excellent Communication skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Team management skills
Location : Ahmedabad
Interested and relevant candidates can share their cvs on firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database