Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Regulatory Associate
Regulatory Associates with experience range of 1-6 years in any markets/experience below :
Qualification Requirements : Degree in science / Life sciences/pharmacy or equivalent Qualifications)
• EU (Post approval) - Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. ideally in Regulatory Affairs in EU Post approvals
• US (Post Approval) - Experience in Pharmaceutical industry, ideally in Regulatory Affairs but R&D. development or QA would also be considered.
• Submission Publishing - Regulatory submission publishing experience in EU. US & other market.
• Labeling - Pharmaceutical industry experience, specifically m Regulatory Affairs with a locus on US Gx labeling
• RIMS - Experience of managing regulatory product registration data, ideally within a regulatory information management environment
Regulatory Associates with experience range of 8+ years in any markets/experience below:
Qualification Requirements :
Bachelors/Master's degree in a scientific discipline, preferably in Life Sciences B.Pharm /M.Pharm / MS in RA is a plus
• US Pre Approval -
- 8-10 years m the pharmaceutical industry with 6+ years in Regulatory Affairs (CMC) Experience for new submissions in US market
- Experience in complex generic, sterile products is added advantage
• Canada Pro Approval -
- 8-10 years in the pharmaceutical industry with 6+ years in Regulatory Affairs (CMC) Experience for new submissions m Regulated market
- Experience of having Canadian submission is added advantage.
• USFDA Pro Approval -
- 8-10 years in pharmaceutical industry in RA with 6+ years in Regulatory Affairs (CMC)
- Experience of regulatory submissions & deficiency responses to USFDA is a distinct advantage.
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Inviting applications for multiple roles in our Regulatory Affairs team, interested suitable applicants are requested to fill in this form for registration purpose. Kindly respond to this form on or before 19th November 2022. You may also email your CV to Rekha.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as "Regulatory Affairs".
See All Other Jobs in our Database