Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI) is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all. PMBI is expanding it's operations and has urgent requirement on various positions.
Post : Junior Officer
Department : Procurement, Quality, Sales & Marketing
Age (Maximum) : 25 Years
1. For Procurement Department - B.Pharma
2. For Quality - B.Pharma
3. For Sales & Marketing- B.Pharma / B.Sc / BBA
(Candidate must have 60% marks in above qualifications)
Experience : Fresher
Consolidated Pay : Rs. 20,000/month
Conveyance Allowance : Rs. 5,000/month
Telephone Allowance : Rs. 500/month
Provident Fund Facilities as per norms
Group Mediclaim Policy of Rs. 05 Lacs
Group Term Life Insurance of Rs. 10 Lacs
Group Accidental Insurance of Rs. 10 Lacs
Place of Posting : All India
Job Description : All day-to-day activities assigned by concerned department.
Contract period : 03 Years. Contract shall be renewed on satisfactory performance.
Note : Candidate may apply in any department subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The appointment is purely on contractual basis, and it is not against any permanent vacancy. This appointment will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/ permanent employment in PMBI.
2. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, in case it is found at any stage of selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfill the criteria, his / her candidature / services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice with further legal proceedings. The cutoff date for age, qualification and experience will be 30.09.2022 '
3. Person having experience of working in Government pharma sector in same profile may get preference.
4. The incumbent is liable to be transferred/posted in any place of India at the discretion of PMBI. The selected candidate should be able to join at the earliest.
5. PMBI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of PMBI shall be final in this regard.
6. PMBI reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the next round of selection process or appointment. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
7. Appointment will be on whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions.
a) He/ She will be entitled to consolidated pay, conveyance and telephone allowance and provident fund as per rules.
b) He/ She will be entitled to leaves as per PMBI rules.
c) PMBI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract.
d) The contractual appointment will automatically come to an end on the expiry of the contractual period and no notice pay or retrenchment compensation will be payable to candidate. During the contract period in case performance of candidate is not found satisfactory or for any other reason, contract can be terminated without assigning any reason by giving 30 days' notice or 30 days remuneration in lieu thereof.
e) Candidate will devote his/her whole time and attention in the interest of the Bureau and will not engage himself/herself in any other work/ assignment either fulltime or part time, either paid or in honorary capacity. As a contractual employee, you will maintain a high standard of loyalty, efficiency and integrity.
f) Initially contractual appointment will be for three years, and which may or may not be extended based on the performance. There will be six months' observation period during the first-year contract, which may or may not be extended based on the performance. During the period of first year of contract, from the date of joining including the period spent on observation, if the employee leaves/resigns/abandons the services or violates the terms of the appointment, employee will have to pay liquidated damages amounting to six months' consolidated pay. Further, during the observation period of initial 06 months, in case performance of candidate is not found satisfactory or for any other reason the contract shall be terminated by giving 07 days' notice.
8. No. of posts shall be increased/decreased, basis on the requirement of internal departments.
9. Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be notified through our website.
10. Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly for the updates.
11. Please note that no TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in Interview in PMBI.
Interested, eligible candidates can appear for Walk-In-Interviews at Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI) at E-l, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan
Extn., New Delhi - 110055 as per Following schedule
Procurement : 07.11.2022 (Monday) (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
Quality : 07.11.2022 (Monday) (02:00 PM to 05:00 PM)
Sales & Marketing : 09.11.2022 (Tuesday) (11:00 AM to 04:00 PM)
The selection process shall be followed by two stage process:
The complete application form of Candidates will be checked, verified and screened and the candidates, whose candidature is meeting eligibility criteria, will be allowed for the next stage of Personal Interview.
In the second stage, there will be Personal Interview of the candidates, whose application forms have been successfully verified and those meeting the eligibility criteria. Based on the credentials and performance in the personal interview, the candidates will be shortlisted, and the offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidate in the order of merit.
Please also note: Candidates are required to carry all the supporting documents (marks sheet, degree, experience if any etc.) in original along with one set of photocopies at the time of Walk- in-Interviews, for verification. PMBI may adopt higher criteria/process in case of a more number of applicants meeting eligibility criteria.
See All Other Jobs in our Database