Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Post : Team Manager
Business / Customer :
• Acts as a L2 point of contact for escalations.
• Interacts with Client/customer to manage and resolve customer requests through effective queue management (prioritization of demand).
• Address the issues proactively.
• Provides project updates.
• Updates and reports all metrics related to area of work.
• Identify cost optimization opportunities.
Project / Process :
• Ensure process deliverables are met.
• Act as an SME for geography specific business domain and regulations.
• Identify & drive opportunities to enhance service delivery.
• Handle advanced level escalations from client.
• Document all process changes.
• Manage quality of the process & drive process improvements.
• Identification and mitigation of risk.
• Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
Knowledge Management Knowledge Management :
• Provide domain based guidance to the team at various stages documents processing.
• Create documentation appropriate for the reusable assets/ best practices/ case studies/ POVs.
People / Team Management :
• Ensures alignment to org driven metrics and hygiene needs in terms of.
a. Pyramid and Span.
b. Job Rotation of resources.
c. Cross Skilling of Resources.
• Resource Management.
• Mentors/coaches and grooms teams members to grow.
• Drives teams learning and innovation index goals.
• Delegates, assigns and reviews tasks given to team members for accuracy.
• Performance Management and development plans.
• Manages attrition and absenteeism.
• Ensure Accurate Tracking and collating of Quality and KPI metric data.
• Bachelor's degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Life Science
Qualification : Bachelor's degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Life Science
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th December, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database