Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world.
Post : Manager - Regulatory Affairs
Job Purpose and Impact
The Manager Regulatory Affairs will ensure compliance with government regulations (Drug and Cosmetics Act , legal metrology ) or standards in the areas of labelling, registration, customer documentation, permitting, licensing and other regulatory functions. In this role you will provide technical support to sales, customers, operations and government agencies in regulatory functions.
• Understand regulations and changes, assess risk and opportunities and ensure compliance in a variety of methods, related to labelling, registration, customer documentation, permitting, licensing and other regulatory functions.
• Ensure compliance with safety data sheets, recipes and labels for raw materials and premixes following the applicable regulation.
• Review proposed laws, procedural changes and regulations to resolve potential impact within business.
• Develop and implement programs, processes and documentation for all regulatory functions. Perform gap assessments and audits to meet all compliance requirements and establish necessary controls
• Liaising and visit to government authorities and offices to complete necessary formalities for applications, licences , free sale certificates , import / export veterinary certificates , registrations etc.
• Provide internal training and consultation on complex regulatory or compliance topics.
• Independently gather, analyse, and implement programs, processes and documentation.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Candidate Profile :
• Bachelors in Pharmacy
• Advanced computer skills using email, spreadsheet, presentation and word processing applications
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• 10 Years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry with M.Pharm
• Should be well versed – Read , write , speak – Kannada, Hindi and English
• 30-40% travel to the plant site and other offices as required
Experience : 10 years
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th November, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database