Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic imaging, Advanced Therapy, Diagnostic which includes Point of Care, Ultra Sound and many more. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services to help customers succeed in today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers.
Post : Senior Executive Engineer MES (eBR)
• Ensuring the highest standards in engineering supporting the solution business of Siemens Ltd. worldwide. Should be a phenomenal teammate to engage in a fruitful collaboration with the business partners. Supporting international projects in the regions and on site in a self-reliant style.
• Process experience and knowledge in minimum 2 of the branch’s pharmaceuticals, chemicals and/or Biotech.
• Standout colleague, shares knowledge and should have encouraging style of working.
• Good process knowledge of daily operations in minimum one of the branches supported by the GEC. Understanding of MES solutions delivery in Pharmaceutical and life Science Industry vertical. Understanding of simple automation concepts and their realization in the field. Understanding of database handling and Querying methods. Fair knowledge of third-party
• Experience Required: 4-8 years’ relevant experience in MES (Pharma/Lifesciences industry) and minimum 2 years of experience of a Senior Engineer, MES. Currently, should be working as MES , Senior Engineer.
• B. Pharm, M. Pharm, Pharma graduates or Postgraduates BE/B.Tech in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical/ENTC and allied branches.
• Qualification process: Good Understanding of Pharma Validation Concepts like GAMP and FDA.
• More than 4 years’ experience as an MES project engineer in relevant process domain
• DCS Systems: PCS7 engineering, commissioning and testing knowledge is preferred.
• Batch processes: Simatic batch engineering, testing, and commissioning Know How.
• Database: Oracle/MS SQL Database, SSRS Reporting tool.
• IT Skills: .NET, HTML, CSS, C#, XML, XSL
• MES Tool knowledge: Werum pas X, Emerson SYNCADE, Rockwell FTPS. (hands on experience in anyone or all)
• Branches: Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Biotech.
• MES Systems: Simatic IT eBR application development, testing and commissioning and development expertise.
• Soft Skills: Business process, Compliance/Rules & Regulations, Project coordination, interpersonal skills.
Experience : 4-8 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharma graduates or Postgraduates BE/B.Tech
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 30th November, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database