Works 89 days on contract basis on vacant posts of Pharmacist from the District Mineral Trust Fund by the District Health Committee for the Community Health Center operated under the district. Walk in Interview for the interested and eligible candidates for contractual recruitment for the day will be conducted on the date shown in front of the designation.
Post : Pharmacists
Salary : Rs 16,500/-
Educational Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy (40%) & Registration in Pharmacy Registration Council.
Guidelines regarding selection process
1. It will be purely provisional.
2. The posting will be done for the next 03 months from the date of appointment, considering the situation, the period of service can be increased as per the requirement.
3. For this, the salary provisioned under the head of the District Mineral Trust Fund will be payable in a lump sum. Apart from this, no other allowance will be payable.
4. All the information of recruitment can be obtained from the website of district Bijapur bijapur.gov.in/ and information board of the office.
5. At the time of Walk in Interview, it is mandatory to attach all the mark list and other documents to be attached with the application form attested by self.
6. Incomplete and erroneous application will be rejected and invalid, the information of which will not be given separately to the concerned.
7. The age of the candidate should be minimum years and maximum 64 years as on 01.01.2021, there will be a provision of relaxation in age limit given by the government from time to time.
8. Contract Honorarium A lump sum honorarium will be payable every month during the period of contract service. Apart from this, no other type of facility / allowance will be provided.
9. It is found at any stage of the selection process that any kind of pressure is being exerted by any candidate or an attempt is being made to influence the fair selection process. Or an attempt is being made to influence the fair selection process. then their application will be rejected and no claim will be entertained in this regard.
10. SC / ST / OBC category candidates will have to produce caste certificate from the competent authority. 10th / Birth Certificate, 12th with Application Form. It will be mandatory to enclose self-attested photocopies of all educational qualification certificates desired for the advertised post, caste, residence, and experience certificate.
11. The above contract will be non-transferable and it will be mandatory to present at the place of posting as per the appointment order. In the event of non-appearance of the selected candidate in the stipulated time and place of posting, the appointment of the selected candidate will be automatically cancelled.
12. Waiting list will also be issued for the said post, whose validity will be for 03 months from the date of issue. During this time period, the posts falling vacant due to resignation or any reason can also be filled from this waiting list. The method of the said validity list can be increased as per the need.
Walk in Interview
Date : 24/11/2021
Form Receipt / Delivery Time Morning :- 10.30 AM to 12.00 AM
Form Submission Time :- 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database