Korba is the power capital of the Chhattisgarh State. The district comes under Bilaspur division and is inhabited mainly by tribal including the protected tribe Korwas (Pahadi Korwa). Korba is blessed with lush green forest cover, where a sizable number of tribal populations are found. The Adivaisis in the forest areas live in-tandem with the environment and have retained their distinctive cultural characteristics and traditional observances.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 01
Salary : Rs 16,500/- pm
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy & Live Registrastion in Pharmacy Registrastion Council.
Necessary educational qualifications, terms and conditions and selection process1. Canceling incomplete and defective filled application forms will not be included in the selection process.
2. Compulsory educational qualification from a recognized institution / university.
3. Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 64 years as on 01 January 2020, age will be calculated as on 01 January 2020. (In terms of contractual recruitment, reservation and other conditions will be applicable from time to time by the GG Government from time to time.
4. In case of candidate applying to different posts, separate application and DD attached post-wise It will be compulsory to do, otherwise the application will not be valid.
5. The application fee for each post along with the prescribed application fee will be attached to the application form by making DD (Demand Draft) issued by Nationalized Bank in the name of NRHM FUND MAIN A/C 32287394726 KORBA. It will be compulsory to do so, which will not be refundable.
6. Without application fee (fixed amount demand draft), the application will be considered incomplete and will not be included in the recruitment process.
7. Priority will be given to the natives of the district for posts with integrated pay scale of less than Rs 16500 / - and Rs 16500 / -. In case the eligible candidates of the district are not available, the candidates of the other district will be selected. All the candidates of the state will get equal opportunities in posts with pay scale above Rs. 16500 / -.
8. Advertisement Post Number-01 Manager - Only 10 candidates will be invited for the skill test as per the merit list against the advertised post for Accounts (Urban). Appointment in remaining posts will be done on the basis of merit.
9. On the basis of the final priority list, the selected candidate will be invited for verification of the original documents and accordingly the appointment order will be issued only after all the documents are found complete and correct.
10. If found to be untrue in the verification of experience and other certificates, the selection of the concerned can be canceled. For which a suit cannot be filed in any court.
11. The objection application made after the specified time period for claim objection will be invalid and the decision taken by the selection committee will be final and acceptable. Against which any appeal complaint will be inadmissible.
12. Necessary documents - Photocopy of the following records must be enclosed at the time of application:
01. Mark list of 10 V, (for proof of date of birth)
02. Mark list of all years of minimum educational qualification prescribed / related degree / internship certificate .
03.Chg It is necessary to enclose the surviving A certificate of the council registration for which the posts are applicable.
04. Caste certificate (for reserved category) provided by the competent officer.
05. Original residence certificate supplied by competent authority.
13. Experience certificate only 02 marks for the full year work experience related to the posts in the posts of Central and State Government sub-sub / government institutions and the officers / employees working under the National Health Mission, full year values for the work experience related to the post 03 points will be provided for maximum 05 years.
General conditions and guidelines regarding recruitment
01. Only on application, no selection will be ensured. Before issuing the final selection list, the original certificates will be checked, if found right in this, advance action will be taken for their selection.
02. During the contract service period, the contract honorarium will be payable lump sum per month and other amount as per the provisioned ROP, apart from this no other allowance / facility will be payable.
03. The above contract period will be for 31 March 2021, in case the work evaluation is satisfactory, the service period can be increased.
04. The said contract post will be non-transferable and it will be mandatory to give presence in the posting place according to the appointment order. The appointment of the selected candidate will be automatically canceled in the event of not giving his presence in the designated time and place of posting.
05. Performance of contractual employees will be done by Appraisal Control Officer.
06. The appointment will not be obtained by mere selection on the post applied for. The actual availability of the last vacant posts and other necessary procedures / criteria will depend on it.
07. A class-wise waiting list will also be released for the said post, the validity of which will be for a minimum of one year from the date of release or till the new recruitment process is completed. New posts / resignations or posts vacant due to any reason can also be filled from this waiting list during this period.
08. At any stage of the selection process it is found that any type of pressure is being exerted by a candidate in any way or attempting to influence the fair selection process. So their application will be rejected. And no claim in this regard will be accepted.
09. Candidates should self-verify their latest passport size photograph at the place specified in the application form.
10. No travel allowance / expenses will be payable to the candidate for appearing in the written test / skill test.
11. It will be compulsory for candidates working in Central / State Government sub-government / government institutions to submit the no-objection certificate in the application form issued by the employer.
12. The district level selection committee will have the right to take a final decision on any dispute and problem occurring during the recruitment process. Which will be valid for all the applications.
Walk in Interview
Date : 04/12/2020
Schedule for registration - 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
After scooting the applications received, the list of eligible / ineligible will be published, for which 30 minutes time will be given for objecting the claim.
After resolving the claim objection received, the skill test will be taken as provided.
Publication of merit list and claim objection will be invited, after which objection will be resolved and final list will be published
See All Other Jobs in our Database