Regulatory Affairs Jobs at Torrent Pharma | M.Pharm, MSc
Torrent Pharma, the flagship company of Torrent Group, is ranked amongst the top pharma companies of India. It is a dominant player in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular (CV) and central nervous system (CNS) and has achieved significant presence in gastro-intestina, diabetology, anti-infective and pain management segments. Torrent Pharma has a strong international presence spanning over 70 countries with over 1200 product registrations.
Position : Executive (Scientist II)
Department : Regulatory Affairs
Qualification and Experience : M.Pharm/ Msc with Experience of 2 - 7 years in Regulatory Affairs for all Markets.
• Preparation of dossier for US. Europe, Brazil and Emerging markets
• Coordination with cross function team and review of technical documents
• Preparation of deficiency responses
• Publishing submission in e-CTD application
• Preparation of module-l/administrative documents for Europe
• Good written and oral communication skill are desired
• Life cycle management of products which includes CCF evaluation, variation preparation and filing
Location : R&D Centre (Gandhinagar)
Interested candidates can share their CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database