The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) has been established in 2009 along with other new Central Universities by an Act of Parliament (No 25, of 2009). The University is accredited with 'A' grade from NAAC. The Central University of Punjab is the youngest university that has secured its position in the top 100 institutions (95th Rank) in the University category & 1st amongst New Central Universities in the MHRD’s NIRF Ranking 2019.
An Online Interview will be held for the post of Guest Faculty on lecture basis for one semester (i.e. upto dispersal of classes) or till the positions are filled up on regular basis, whichever is earlier in the following Departments.
Department / Discipline : Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products
Specialisation : Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / Pharmacognosy/ Natural Products
1. The qualification and experience required for teaching posts will be as per “UGC REGULATIONS ON MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS AND OTHER ACADEMIC STAFF IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES AND MEASURES FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF STANDARDS IN HIGHER EDUCATION, 2018 and its subsequent amendments. However, Ph.D. in relevant field is desirable.
2. For faculty positions of Department of Computer Science & Technology, minimum eligibility conditions will be as per AICTE 2019 regulations and its amendments from time to time
3. For faculty positions of Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products, minimum eligibility conditions will be as per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) Regulations issued from time to time. Further, the candidate must be registered Pharmacist.
Important Note :
I. Desirable qualifications for all subjects/departments/posts: PhD+NET and publications in peer reviewed and high impact journals is desirable.
II. Subjects for which NET or a similar tests accredited by the UGC are not conducted then, the tests conducted by prescribed regulatory bodies like ICAR, AICTE (GATE, GPAT) etc. will be required in place of UGC-CSIR-NET.
General Instructions and Essential Information
1. Applicants are required to send (through email : firstname.lastname@example.org) one set of self-attested copies and testimonials along with duly filled/typed application form in prescribed format as available on university website www.cup.edu.in complete in all manners during the online interview. The application fee of Rs. 100/- (for candidates other than SC/ST/PWD/Women) should be deposited in following account and send the proof of deposit along with application form etc. to email@example.com on before 02.12.2020 upto 5:00 p.m.
Bank Name : HDFC Bank Ltd.
BRANCH NAME WITH COMPLETE ADDRESS : 3027-B, Guru Kashi Marg, Near Bus Stand, Bathinda-151001(PB)
WHETHER THE BRANCH IS COMPUTERISED : YES
IFSC CODE OF THE BRANCH : HDFC0000187
MICR CODE OF THE BRANCH : 151240002
IS THE BRANCH ALSO NEFT ENABLED : YES
TYPE OF BANK ACCOUNT (SB/CURRENT/CASH/CREDIT) : SB
COMPLETE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER (LATEST) : 50100058592507
2. Due to present COVID-19 pandemic, the Interview will be conducted online. Therefore, every candidate should have required online facility to attend the interview online. The link (google meet) for the interview will be provided once your application is received and verified by the University. It will be the sole responsibility of candidate to get ready with proper internet connection, speaker, microphone etc. The University will not be responsible for poor internet connectivity or any other problem during online interview at the candidate’s end.
3. Any type of corrigendum/addendum/amendments/notice/updation etc. related to this advertisement shall be uploaded on University websites www.cup.edu.in only. Further, the university will not send any further information/call letters by post/newspapers. CUPB will not be responsible for invalid/wrong email ID and Mobile No. mentioned by the candidates. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidate to regularly check CUPB websites : cup.edu.in for updates.
4. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issuing an offer letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant.
5. Separate application (along with separate application fee) should be filled/deposited for each post applied for.
6. The University may/may not draw reserve panel(s) against possible vacancies in future.
7. Applicants are required to show the original documents at the time of joining.
8. Duties timing may be staggered and as decided by the university.
9. The university reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement or increase/decrease the number of post at any time without assigning any reason.
10. The right is also reserved with the university either to fill or not to fill the vacancies. The decision of Competent Authority of the university in this regard shall be final.
11. Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Before applying for the post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. 12. Upper age limit, qualification and experience etc. will be counted as on the date of online Interview.
13. The candidates having experience of working in Central/State Government universities will be preferred.
14. The candidates will not have any claim on regular position/absorption.
15. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
16. Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/certificates /marks sheets/experience certificate, etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
17. In case of disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the university, the Jurisdiction shall be confined to the Court of Bathinda or Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh only.
18. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his /her candidature. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future even after engagement that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience etc. which could not be detected at the time of written test/ interview due to whatever circumstances, his/her engagement shall be liable to be terminated forthwith as per this clause and also based on his/her undertaking.
19. The University will get verified all the certificates in support of qualification, experience etc. submitted by candidates, from the issuing authority. If any document is found to be false/ fake/ incorrect/ malafide at any stage of verification before or after engagement, the document in question shall be summarily rejected which shall lead to termination of his/her appointment, if already engaged and action may be initiated against the candidate for this misconduct as per rules.
Last Date : 02.12.2020 upto 5:00 p.m
Date & Time of Interview : 07.12.2020 10.30 a.m. onward
See All Other Jobs in our Database