Job for Clinical Pharmacologist (05 posts) at Apollo Pharmacy
Apollo Pharmacy is a leading retail chain of Pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group. Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India. Accredited with - International Quality Certification, with over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to over 3300 plus retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Post : Clinical Pharmacologist
No of posts : 05
Job Description :
As the Consultant Clinical Pharmacologist the primary areas of responsibilities at Apollo Hospitals are Medication Management and Medication Reconciliation systems which includes-
• Responsible for preparing and implementing SOPs for the TN Region Hospitals on Medication Management and Medication Reconciliation systems.
• As in- charge of the prescription audit team to ensure that all prescriptions are free medication errors.
• As part of the Medication Management team to ensure that throughout the hospital medicines are prescribed, indented, dispensed and administered according to the Hospital policy.
• Monitoring and tracking adverse drug reactions in the organization.
• Overseeing the preparation and administration of chemotherapeutic drugs.
• Ensuring judicious use of antibiotics by tracking consumption patterns of antibiotics in the hospital and matching data with the Antibiogram and coordinating with the Infection Control Committee.
Primary Role : Pharmacy Clinical Operations
Job code : Clinical Pharmacologist- M.B.B.S., MD – Pharmacology
Skill : Communication, Counseling, Fluency in 2 Languages (Tamil, Telugu (or) , Malayalam, Kannada)
Experience : 3- 6 years in JCI / NABH Hospitals Pharmacy Department
Location : Chennai,Tamil Nadu
Place of Interview : Apollo Hospital Enterprises Ltd (Pharmacy Unit)
Venue Address : Apollo Hospital Enterprise Limited- Pharmacy Unit : Apollo Pharmacy, NO: 65-68, 5th Floor,Loyal Towers, Murugesa Naicker Complex, Greams Road ,Thousand Lights, Chennai-600006.
Land Mark : IDBI Bank Next to United India Insurance company
Contact person : Mr.Madhavan - 7339060444
E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
M. Uvarasa Madhavan
Apollo Hospital Enterprises Ltd (Pharmacy Unit)
See All Other Jobs in our Database