Job for B.Pharm, B.Sc as Associate Analyst at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Associate Analyst
Job Description :
• Perform and document analyses on qualified techniques according to the analytical method as per protocol, specifications, and laboratory procedures.
• To effectively plan for execution of analysis within defined analytical test window by ensuring first pass analysis.
• To initiate and document any non-conformance/ quality issue as per applicable procedure and participate in the investigation.
• To support in maintenance and qualification/calibration (execute) of laboratory equipment.
• Provide technical/scientific support to other analysts within laboratory and other labs within the premise.
• Participate in project teams as analytical technical team member.
• To participate in laboratory related activities such as data compilation, preparation of work instructions, and standard operating procedures.
• Science/Pharmacy Graduate
• Familiarity with techniques employed in pharmaceutical analytical testing such as HPLC/ UPLC, UV, dissolution
• Familiarity with the basic chemistry concepts, such as volumetric solution preparations
• Understanding on the GMP quality principles
• Proficiency in English for reading/ understanding procedures and documentation of records.
Experience : 2-5 Years
Qualification : B.Sc, B. Pharm
Location : Greater Mumbai, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Control
End Date : 10th December, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database