Career for Pharmacist in District AIDS Prevention & Control Unit
This prestigious institute was founded in 1963 by Dr. Vishnu Ganesh Vaishampayan.The Undergraduate MCI recognition for MBBS Courses was obtained in 1974. Initially a private medical college,it was overtaken by government in 1977.MCI recognition for post graduate courses was obtained in 1977.The progress of the college continues till today and now it’s one of the most recognized college for Undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in India. This college is attached to Shri Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Sarvopchar Rugnalaya.(Civil Hospital) with Hospital bed strength of 733.This college is affiliated to Nashik University of Health Sciences , Maharashtra and Governed by Directorate of Medical Education And Research, Government of Maharashtra,Mumbai.
Post : Pharmacist
No. of Vacant Post – 01 ( ARTC Sub. Dist. Hospital Pandharpur., Dist. Solapur & Waiting list)
Age Limit – 60 years
Educational Qualification & Experience : -
1. Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute or
2. Diploma holder in pharmacy with 3 years of experience in health care
Note – Must be registered in the concerned state pharmacy council.
Consolidated Remuneration: - Rs. 13,000/- per month
(No. of Posts May vary. MSACS, Mumbai reserve right to fill or not to fill the Posts which are advertised)
Interested Candidates can apply in prescribed form as enclosed.
Candidates can send their Applications form only by hand / post /Courier only. Applications not acceptable received by emails. Personnel Email ID & current contact number (mobile / LL phone) of Applicant compulsorily mention in the application form.
Dean, Dr. V. M. Govt. Medical College & Civil Surgeon, Solapur reserves the right to cancel the recruitment, modify the no. of posts etc.
Discontinued or terminated candidates, Candidates selected earlier but not joined and disqualified for the same post will not be considered.
Details of Posts:
The above mentioned posts are temporary & on contract basis. While filling up the post initially the appointment will be given up to 31th March 2020, further continuation will be given on performance evaluation. The undersigned reserves the right for further continuation of the candidate. Consolidated remuneration will be given, additional or local allowance is not admissible.
• Canvassing in any way will lead to disqualification of the concerned candidate.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for written examination / interview by email only.
• All further correspondence will be done only by email. (Exam. Hall Ticket, Call letters etc.). So all candidates applying are required to write their email address on application correctly and neatly.
• The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper in the format given below.
Last date of submit application : - 12.12.2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database