Career for Pharmacist at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - Government of India Undertaking
Mode of payment & Application Fee
• Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) towards Application Fee (In addition, Bank charges extra, as applicable), which is non-refundable is to be paid by candidates belonging to UR/OBC Category. The same is exempted in the case of SC/ST/PWD and Candidates sponsored by Employment exchange;
• The above Application fee is to be paid online through RTGS. The details for RTGS payment are detailed below:
Bank Account Name - HAL HOSPITAL
Bank Name - State Bank of India
Branch Name - HAL Branch, Bangalore
Bank Account No - 10918220668
IFSC Code - SBIN0001114
• Transaction Reference Number given by the Bank on payment of fees needs to be entered in the ONLINE application form while applying. HAL will not be responsible in case of a candidate depositing the Application Fee in the wrong account. No other form of payment is accepted;
• Candidates are required to provide details of the Application Fee paid in the Online Application Form failing which the application will be treated as incomplete and will not be accepted. Application fee can be paid till the last date of submission of online application;
• Application Fee once deposited into Company’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is unable to apply Online or due to being ineligible at the time of applying or rejection of application Online. Therefore, before depositing the application fee, candidates should ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria;
• Employment Exchange candidates who have received the communication from HAL advising to apply for the post ONLINE with reference to this advertisement are required to mention the Reference Number and date of the HAL letter / communication received by them while applying ONLINE and they are exempted from payment of the application fee.
• Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
• Candidates employed in Central / State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings etc., (including candidates engaged on Contract basis therein) should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of document verification failing which they will not be issued with the Provisional Offer of Engagement and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance.
• No TA will be payable to candidates for attending Written Test.
• The Date, Time and Venue for Document verification will be intimated to the candidates who are provisionally selected in the Written Test via E-mail (in the E-mail ID provided in the Application Format by the candidate). The same will also be hosted on the HAL Website (hal-india.co.in). All correspondences to the candidates will be made via E-mail on the E-mail ID provided by the candidate at the time of online application. No other method of communication will be adopted. Necessary information regarding the selection, written test etc. will be hosted on our Website from time to time.
• Age and experience will be reckoned as on 01.10.2019.
• While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms as mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. Furnishing wrong / incorrect information or suppression of relevant information will lead to rejection of candidature and the application will be out-rightly rejected.
• CGPA etc wherever applicable should compulsorily be converted into percentage of marks as per the University / Institution norms.
• Candidate must indicate the aggregate marks (of all semesters / years put together) obtained in PUC/ Diploma / Degree etc., in the application form. Aggregate marks are to be calculated as shown below:
Total Marks obtained in all
Semesters or Years
____________________________ X 100
(cumulative of all Semesters or Years)
• Screening and short listing for the Written Test will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information.
• Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the Written Test is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the selection process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
• Candidates will be required to submit all relevant certificates/testimonials(original along with one set of self attested photocopies) in support of Age, Educational Qualifications, Caste, Disability, Experience(wherever applicable), passport size photograph, Ex-servicemen discharge book etc at the time of Document verification.
• In respect of post reserved for PWD, persons with 40% or more relevant disability only are eligible to apply. Candidates are required to produce Original Disability certificate issued by the Govt. Authority at the time of document verification.
• Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit the OBC Certificate not older than 06 months as on 01.10.2019 in the prescribed format, at the time of Document verification.
• The decision, of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, Conduct of Written Test etc will be final and binding on candidates.
• Candidates shortlisted for Written Test will be purely provisional without verification of Age, Qualification, category (SC/ST/OBC / PWD / XSM etc.) of the candidates.
• Mere meeting the conditions of the Notification by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Written Test / Selection and engagement.
• HAL reserves the right to restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements advertised, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto. HAL also reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test. The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional and may increase or decrease or even become NIL depending upon the actual needs of the Company. HAL also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vaccines, the application fee paid by the candidate will not be refunded.
For More Info Go Next Page...