Career for Pharmacist at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - Government of India Undertaking
Selection & Placement
• The place of Written Test centre is Bangalore. The date and time of the Written Test will be intimated to the short listed / eligible candidates by E-Mail / HAL website (in the Email ID provided in the Application Format by the candidate). Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. which is to be entered in the application blank, so that intimation regarding the Written Test can be sent. The same also will be hosted on the HAL Website (hal-india.co.in).
• There will be no negative marking in the Written Test.
• Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test.
• Selection of candidates in the written test is provisional and is subject to document verification as indicated above in terms of age, prescribed educational qualification, date of birth, experience, disability, sub-disability, caste(wherever applicable). The candidates should bring all the relevant original certificates / testimonials etc along with one set of self attested photo copies at the time of document verification.
• Engagement of selected candidates is subject to Verification of Caste (wherever applicable) and Character & Antecedents from the concerned Authorities, as per the Rules of the Company.
• Candidates are required to bring their written test call letter & any one of the following original Photo Identity Card, along with Xerox copy of the Photo Identity Card duly attested, to prove their identity before the Invigilator failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Written Test:-
i) Voters ID Card
ii) Driving License
iii) Aadhar Card
v) PAN Card
vi) ID Card (issued by Central/ State Govt. / PSU for their employees)
vii) ID Cards (issued by Govt. Agencies authorized)
viii)ID Cards (issued by College/ Institute where they last studied)
Candidates provisionally selected will have to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical Examination before joining HAL. Applicants should meet the Medical Standards as prescribed by the Company (Concerned Authority in respect of PWD candidates). Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory medical report from Company’s doctor as per the medical standards of the Company. No relaxation in Health Standards will be allowed.
Tenure Of Engagement
The selected candidates will be engaged on tenure basis for a maximum period of four years from the date of engagement. The tenure will come to an end automatically on completion of four years period from the date of joining, without any further notice. The employment can be terminated, at any time, during the period of tenure engagement, by giving one month’s notice by either party or payment of the Basic Pay + DA components in the Consolidated Remuneration in lieu of the Notice. The Tenure Based Engagement will not confer any right on the Personnel to claim the status of a regular employee of the Company. The personnel selected will be deployed in shifts.
Places of Posting
Selected candidates will be posted at HAL, Medical & Health Unit, Bangalore. No requests for change of posting will be entertained after joining. However, Management reserves the right to post the candidate to any Division within Bangalore or outside Bangalore as per the requirements of the Company.
The candidates found suitable after due Written Test & Document Verification will be engaged as Staff Nurse / Pharmacist on tenure basis for a maximum period of four years. The engagement is not against permanent vacancy and will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular / permanent employment in future. During the period of tenure engagement the candidates will be paid following remuneration:-
Basic Pay + Personal Pay : 15910/-
Other benefits & Allowances as per entitlement (Approx.) : 17129/-
Total : 33039/- (Approx.)
For More Info Go Next Page...