Applications are invited for Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant at TANUVAS | M.Pharm, M.Sc
*Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC/Women in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from the time to time. Age Concession to the extent of service rendered in other research will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
Applications will be received from the individuals by hand on 20.11.2019 (Wednesday) between 9.00 am to 10.00 am at Dr M. Srinivasalu block, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai 600007 and then subjected for a Walk-in-written Test/Interview. The candidate will not be allowed to enter the interview hall after 10.00 AM under any circumstances.
General conditions and instructions-
• The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Address Proof/Aadhaar Card& Community Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested(can be self-attested) along with a passport size photograph
• Working personnel arerequested to attend the interview with No objection letter from the present employer.
• The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project on contract basis.
• The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this institute.
• The Director &Appointing Authority has the right to accept/eject any application without assigning any reasons(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
• Candidates applying for more than one post need to be submit separate application for each post. Age, qualifications etc., will be reckoned as on the date of written test/interview.
• No TA/Da will be paid for attending the Written Test/Interview.
• The written exam would be for one-hour duration with multiple-choice questions.
• The initial appointment will be for one year, which can be curtailed/extended on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.
• The vacant positions will be filled up strictly according to the
• ICMR guidelines.
Selection Procedure: Interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates after scrutiny and verification of the original certificates. However, if more than 30 number of candidates are found eligible for the post advertised, written Test/Skill Test may also be conducted on the same day for final round of interview. The selection procedures will be strictly adhered with the ICMR guidelines.
Date of Written interview: 20.11.2019 (Wednesday)
Time : 9- 11 am
Venue: Seminar hall, I floor, Dr M.Srinivasalu Block,
Madras Veterinary College, Chennai 7
Note: No electronic devices including Calculator and Mobile phones are allowed while entering venue except Pen/Pencil eraser/writing pad.
For further details contact :
The Principal Investigator
ICMR –Extra mural ( 2018-2956) Sc.no 22293
Dept. of Clinics, Madars Veterinary College
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
See All Other Jobs in our Database